    batteries. Any reliable sources, buyers' guides?

    thanks,
    Ray

    Ray Paseur, Jan 4, 2004

  2. Ray Paseur

    Charlie Self Guest

    Charlie Self, Jan 4, 2004

  3. Ray Paseur

    Terry D Guest

    Terry D, Jan 4, 2004
  4. Mr. Rather B. Beachen, Jan 4, 2004
  5. Ray Paseur

    imbsysop Guest

    www.batteryuniversity.com

    imbsysop, Jan 4, 2004
  6. Ray Paseur

    Mike P Guest

    Do a google on maha. I got that charger and powerex batteries and they work
    great, highly rated by others. I get around 500 pics over 1/2 with flash
    with 4AA 2200 batteries in my canon a70.

    Mike

    Mike P, Jan 4, 2004
  7. An excellent source is www.thomasdistributing.com.

    Marvin Margoshes, Jan 4, 2004