    V9.
    Any one give clue of complete chart of all names.
    Thanks in advance.
    AAH, Aug 31, 2007

  2. AAH

    Mike Easter Guest

    AAH wrote:
    > What is UM2

    UM2 = R14 = C

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Aug 31, 2007

  3. AAH

    AAH Guest

    Mike
    Thanks for your help.

    "Mike Easter" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > AAH wrote:
    > > What is UM2

    > UM2 = R14 = C
    >
    > --
    > Mike Easter
    AAH, Aug 31, 2007
  4. AAH

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 17:13:02 +0100, AAH wrote:

    >What is UM2 in terms AAA, AA, C, D and
    > V9.
    >Any one give clue of complete chart of all names.
    >Thanks in advance.

    A bit lazy aren't you.

    I haven't look at any results but 2 seconds to type some sensible words
    into www.google.com and a few seconds to copy / paste.

    Standard Battery Size Chart
    Standard Battery Size Chart ... LR14, R14, UM2, UM-2, MN1400, MX1400,
    PC1400, 14AC, 14A, E93, EN93, 814, ALC, AL-C, 7522, AM2, HP11, Baby,
    Mignon ...
    www.batteriesandbutter.com/standard_battery_size_chart.htm - 25k -
    Cached - Similar pages

    Me