    Bat MCNGP 7
    Here to help
    www.mcngp.tk

    Batman, Oct 8, 2003

  2. Batman

    Consultant Guest

    all is well, caped crusader, citizens of gotham can sleep peacefully at
    night. hopefully, you are in fine health. the industry is weak, but the
    MCNGP remains strong.

    "Batman" <> wrote in message
    > Good to see you all still here, Gotham is a mightier place with you all,

    how

    Consultant, Oct 9, 2003

  3. Batman

    KLXrider Guest

    On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 08:08:33 -0700, "Consultant"
    <> wrote:

    >MCNGP remains strong

    strong like bull.

    KLXrider, MCNGP #18

    KLXrider, Oct 9, 2003
  4. Batman

    S. O'Brien Guest

    "KLXrider" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 08:08:33 -0700, "Consultant"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >MCNGP remains strong

    > strong like bull.

    Not sure I want to be a bull

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    "The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your poor, your tired,
    your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'You want
    a piece of me?'" (Robin Williams)

    S. O'Brien, Oct 9, 2003
  5. Batman

    Jtyc Guest

    > Not sure I want to be a bull

    So you're saying your a cow then??

    *runs*

    Jtyc, Oct 9, 2003
  6. Batman

    Consultant Guest

    you're

    Consultant, Oct 9, 2003
  7. a

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 9, 2003
  8. Batman

    S. O'Brien Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > > Not sure I want to be a bull

    > So you're saying your a cow then??
    >

    > *runs*

    Yeah you better run little man!!!
    Don't make me blow up your fox hole again...

    S. O'Brien, Oct 9, 2003
  9. Batman

    Jtyc Guest

    > Yeah you better run little man!!!
    > Don't make me blow up your fox hole again...

    I have a grenade sump, do your worst.

    Jtyc, Oct 9, 2003
  10. "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > > Yeah you better run little man!!!
    > > Don't make me blow up your fox hole again...

    > I have a grenade sump, do your worst.

    Ni!

    --
    Fris "icky icky icky icky ptang zooboing and zowee zingzong" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 9, 2003
  11. Batman

    Jtyc Guest

    | |
    | | <---- Foxhole
    | |
    | |
    | |
    ____ \
    \ \
    \ \ <--Grenade sump
    \__\

    in case you were curious....

    I know you were...

    Jtyc, Oct 9, 2003
  12. "Jtyc" <> wrote in message

    > | |
    > | | <---- Foxhole
    > | |
    > | |
    > | |
    > ____ \
    > \ \
    > \ \ <--Grenade sump
    > \__\
    >

    > in case you were curious....
    >

    > I know you were...

    Okay, you got me. But while I can understand why a fox would need a hole,
    why would it need a grenade sump? In what country are foxes hunted with
    hand grenades?

    --
    Fris "Or is it for the producers of FOX network reality shows?" bee® MCNGP

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 9, 2003
  13. Batman

    Jtyc Guest

    > why would it need a grenade sump? In what country are foxes hunted with
    > hand grenades?

    England?

    Jtyc, Oct 9, 2003
  14. Batman

    S. O'Brien Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > > Yeah you better run little man!!!
    > > Don't make me blow up your fox hole again...

    > I have a grenade sump, do your worst.

    *fills the whole thing with sewer water*

    S. O'Brien, Oct 9, 2003
  15. Batman

    S. O'Brien Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message