    Moo Guest

    Are there any plans to release the rest of batman the animated series on R2?
    Only the first 4 DVDs have been released so far!
    Moo, Jul 10, 2005

  2. Moo

    kaydigi Guest

    "Moo" <> wrote in message
    news:darjvn$gec$...
    > Are there any plans to release the rest of batman the animated series on
    > R2? Only the first 4 DVDs have been released so far!

    Import those bad boys. Volume 1-3 are out in Region 1.
    kaydigi, Jul 10, 2005

  3. Moo

    Invid Fan Guest

    In article <pghAe.1582$Gk4.1091@trnddc01>, kaydigi
    <> wrote:

    > "Moo" <> wrote in message
    > > Are there any plans to release the rest of batman the animated series on
    > > R2? Only the first 4 DVDs have been released so far!
    > >

    > Import those bad boys. Volume 1-3 are out in Region 1.

    And they've announced the 4th volume for late in the year. I'll finally
    get to see the Nightwing episodes :)

    -'Deal/No Deal', CHESS
    Invid Fan, Jul 11, 2005
  4. Moo

    Moo Guest

    "Invid Fan" <> wrote in message
    > In article <pghAe.1582$Gk4.1091@trnddc01>, kaydigi
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> "Moo" <> wrote in message
    >> > Are there any plans to release the rest of batman the animated series
    >> > on
    >> > R2? Only the first 4 DVDs have been released so far!
    >> >

    >> Import those bad boys. Volume 1-3 are out in Region 1.
    >>

    > And they've announced the 4th volume for late in the year. I'll finally
    > get to see the Nightwing episodes :)
    >
    > --
    > Chris Mack "Refugee, total shit. That's how I've always seen us.
    > 'Invid Fan' Not a help, you'll admit, to agreement between us."
    > -'Deal/No Deal', CHESS

    I know they are but I always prefer to own R2 unless there is no choice...
    I like my DVDs in PAL!
    Moo, Jul 11, 2005