    The region 2 edition apparantly doesn't even though it's listed on the
    packaging. Don't want to order the US version if it's the same.....
    Thanks

    Stewart, Nov 1, 2005

  2. Stewart

    P Pron Guest

    Stewart wrote:
    || Has anyone bought the Batman Anthology from region 1 yet????
    || Do you know if Batman Returns has the commentary on it???
    || The region 2 edition apparantly doesn't even though it's listed on
    || the packaging. Don't want to order the US version if it's the
    || same..... Thanks

    I haven't bought it, but http://www.dvdreview.com/reviews/pages/2079.shtml
    specifically comments on the Tim Burton commentary....

    hth
    paul

    P Pron, Nov 1, 2005

  3. Stewart

    Stewart Guest

    Cheers. was hoping this was only a R2 error

    Stewart, Nov 1, 2005
  4. P Pron <> wrote:

    > I haven't bought it, but http://www.dvdreview.com/reviews/pages/2079.shtml
    > specifically comments on the Tim Burton commentary....

    Saying this:

    Tim Burton has provided a commentary track for the movie and he engages
    listeners in many aspects of the production, including the technical
    challenges – remember that there were no digital special effects in
    those days - as well as his cast.

    I haven't listened to this one yet, but it's got to be better than
    Burton's commentary on Sleepy Hollow. Love the guy, but I always felt
    his commentaries left a lot to be desired.
    --
    UFV:La tigre e la neve/The Interpreter/Nella mischia(VHS)
    Kontroll/Driving Miss Daisy(DVD)/La damigella d'onore/Good

    un fake di Alberto, Nov 2, 2005