    still return it.

    thanks for any info

    dick
    Dick Sidbury, Jul 30, 2004

  2. Dick Sidbury

    argo Guest

    I wouldn't say its widescreen but its the way it was originally produced.

    argo, Jul 30, 2004

  3. "argo" <askme> wrote in message news:<410a4f55$>...
    > I wouldn't say its widescreen but its the way it was originally produced.
    >

    > "Dick Sidbury" <> wrote in message
    > > Is it available in WS? The box says formatted to fit my screen.
    > > Profiler says that it's 16:9 enhanced. I haven't opened it yet so I can
    > > still return it.
    > >
    > > thanks for any info
    > >
    > > dick

    How do you tell the difference between the cut and un-cut ROTJ dvds?
    Is there any identifiers on the packaging?
    Joseph Phillips, Jul 31, 2004
  4. Dick Sidbury

    jayembee Guest

    jayembee, Jul 31, 2004
  5. Dick Sidbury

    Mike McGee Guest

    In article <>, Dick Sidbury
    <> wrote:

    > Is it available in WS? The box says formatted to fit my screen.
    > Profiler says that it's 16:9 enhanced. I haven't opened it yet so I can
    > still return it.

    Yes, the UNCUT version *is* widescreen, but NOT enhanced. I've seen
    both versions and the uncut version is excellent and contains quite a
    bit of extra twisted footage over the cut version.

    Here's a full review of the uncut version I did last year which
    includes screenshots:
    http://www.thedigitalreview.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26

    Excellent DVD, even though I wish it was anamorphic. :(

    --
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Mike McGee
    Mike McGee, Aug 18, 2004
  6. where can I buy batman beyond, my friend is a huge batman fan and he would
    like it

    hardcore badger, Aug 18, 2004
  7. Dick Sidbury

    Mike McGee Guest

    In article <41233472$>, hardcore badger
    <> wrote:

    > where can I buy batman beyond, my friend is a huge batman fan and he would
    > like it

    Available everywhere fine DVDs are sold. :)

    No, seriously, it's available online, in most B&M stores, etc. It's
    been out for over a year, so you shouldn't have a problem. Just make
    sure to get the *uncut* version (it has the black border on the cover).

    --
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Mike McGee, Aug 18, 2004
  8. Dick Sidbury

    jayembee Guest

    "hardcore badger" <> wrote:

    > where can I buy batman beyond, my friend is a huge batman
    > fan and he would like it

    You should be able to find it at any decently-stocked retailer,
    as well as at most on-line retailers.

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Aug 18, 2004