    Because your lovingkindness is better than life,
    my lips shall praise you. Psalm 63:3

    :-KaLunaKimo (TheBossJames) 2005.

    James Cortez Jr., Oct 26, 2005

  2. James Cortez Jr.

    Jordan Guest

    > Which movie was this year best summer pic.

    Sin City

    > What was your favorite summer movie of 2005.

    Sin City

    - Jordan

    Jordan, Oct 27, 2005

  3. James Cortez Jr.

    M.B. Guest

    Jordan wrote:
    >>Which movie was this year best summer pic.

    > Sin City
    >

    >>What was your favorite summer movie of 2005.

    > Sin City
    >
    > - Jordan

    Except it wasn't released in the summer...

    M.B., Oct 27, 2005
  4. James Cortez Jr.

    Rick Guest

    "M.B." <> wrote in message
    > Jordan wrote:
    >>>Which movie was this year best summer pic.

    >> Sin City
    >>

    >>>What was your favorite summer movie of 2005.

    >> Sin City
    >>
    >> - Jordan
    >>

    > Except it wasn't released in the summer...

    Not OUR summer anyway.

    Rick, Oct 27, 2005
  5. James Cortez Jr.

    Justin Guest

    Rick wrote on [Thu, 27 Oct 2005 22:20:41 +0930]:

    > "M.B." <> wrote in message
    >>>

    >>> Sin City

    >>> Sin City
    >>>
    >>> - Jordan
    >>>

    >> Except it wasn't released in the summer...

    > Not OUR summer anyway.

    Who has summer in April?

    Justin, Oct 27, 2005
  6. James Cortez Jr.

    Jordan Guest

    M.B. wrote:
    > Jordan wrote:
    > >>Which movie was this year best summer pic.

    > > Sin City
    > >

    > >>What was your favorite summer movie of 2005.

    > > Sin City
    > >
    > > - Jordan
    > >

    > Except it wasn't released in the summer...

    Well, it was still playing during the Summer and it was better than any
    of the released-in-Summer flicks. :^)

    - Jordan

    Jordan, Oct 28, 2005