BATMAN BEGINS HD-DVD screenshot

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Goro, Mar 19, 2006.

  1. Goro

    Goro Guest

    digitalbits has a screenshot of the BATMAN BEGINS HD-DVD that shows one
    of hte extras.

    http://www.thedigitalbits.com/#mytwocents
    http://www.thedigitalbits.com/articles/miscgfx/covershd/batmanbeginshddvdmenu01.jpg

    the article says,
    "PLUS, we've also got a look at one of the special feature options for
    Warner's forthcoming Batman Begins HD-DVD. It looks to me like a
    picture-in-picture video commentary option, with live video of actor
    Christian Bale talking about the film playing over (and along with) the
    film itself...

    It sure is going to be interesting to see what really talented DVD
    producers come up with in terms of using HD-DVD and Blu-ray
    interactivity to create new kinds of special features. By the way, nice
    to see that Amazon is using our shot of the Batman Begins HD-DVD
    packaging from CES!"

    ---

    i am so underwhelmed.

    -goro-

    Goro, Mar 19, 2006

  2. Goro

    Samantha Guest

    "Goro" <> wrote:

    >It looks to me like a
    >picture-in-picture video commentary option, with live video of actor
    >Christian Bale talking about the film playing over (and along with) the
    >film itself...

    wow... It's putting me to sleep aleady...
    We needed a new format for that?

    Samantha, Mar 19, 2006

  3. "Samantha" <> wrote in message
    > "Goro" <> wrote:
    >
    >>It looks to me like a
    >>picture-in-picture video commentary option, with live video of actor
    >>Christian Bale talking about the film playing over (and along with) the
    >>film itself...

    > wow... It's putting me to sleep aleady...
    > We needed a new format for that?

    Right. The next new "big" feature will be a "making of the commentary"
    documentary.

    Bernie Woodham, Mar 19, 2006
  4. Goro

    David Z Guest

    wow, no better way to show off HD-DVD than with a low-res screen shot...

    David Z, Mar 20, 2006
  5. Goro

    Black Locust Guest

    In article <>,
    Samantha <> wrote:

    > wow... It's putting me to sleep aleady...
    > We needed a new format for that?

    Not only that, but didn't Lions Gate recently pull off something similar
    on standard DVD for the movie Waiting?

    Black Locust, Mar 21, 2006
  6. "Black Locust" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>,
    > Samantha <> wrote:
    >
    > > wow... It's putting me to sleep aleady...
    > > We needed a new format for that?

    > Not only that, but didn't Lions Gate recently pull off something similar
    > on standard DVD for the movie Waiting?
    > --
    > "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we.
    > They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our

    people,

    stevenedwards, Mar 30, 2006