    Freelance scientist and people tester.
    Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp
    Moderator: alt.warez.uk
    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Feb 13, 2004

  2. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    relic Guest

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
    > Right,
    >
    > You know you have email which is letters and stuff on a pc.
    > You know you have ebooks and ezines which again is pc related.
    >
    > So how come when you look at porn which /isn't/ on your pc you still
    > get an erection?

    Conditioned reaction.
    --
    - relic -
    They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.
    relic, Feb 13, 2004

  3. relic wrote:
    | Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
    || Right,
    || You know you have email which is letters and stuff on a pc.
    || You know you have ebooks and ezines which again is pc related.
    || So how come when you look at porn which /isn't/ on your pc you still
    || get an erection?
    |
    | Conditioned reaction.

    Yeah but I don't get an email through the post, I get junk mail and bills.

    :-(

    --
    Gazwad

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Feb 13, 2004
  4. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham said:

    > Right,
    >
    > You know you have email which is letters and stuff on a pc.
    > You know you have ebooks and ezines which again is pc related.
    >
    > So how come when you look at porn which /isn't/ on your pc you still get an
    > erection?

    Do you mean that *you* can view porn over the net without it residing in cache?
    Brian H¹©, Feb 13, 2004
  5. Brian H¹© wrote:
    | Lord Gazwad of Grantham said:
    |
    || Right,
    || You know you have email which is letters and stuff on a pc.
    || You know you have ebooks and ezines which again is pc related.
    || So how come when you look at porn which /isn't/ on your pc you still
    || get an erection?
    |
    | Do you mean that *you* can view porn over the net without it residing
    | in cache?

    I have posters on the wall in both of my workshops and a kylie calendar in
    the computer suite.
    The walls in the office are adorned with cherubs, they have no effect!

    --
    Gazwad

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Feb 13, 2004