    hack/way to get it to batch the lossless autorotate function?

    Thanks!

    jc

    JC Dill, Mar 22, 2006

  2. JC Dill

    Paul Rubin Guest

    JC Dill <> writes:
    > I love Irfanview, except that I can't batch a job to lossless
    > autorotate jpegs. Is there another program that does everything
    > Irfanview does *plus* batch lossless autorotate jpegs? Or is there a
    > hack/way to get it to batch the lossless autorotate function?

    I don't know what Irfanview does, but I've used jpegtran for lossless
    rotate, and it's simple to batch stuff with it using scripts.

    Paul Rubin, Mar 22, 2006

  3. JC Dill

    Mark² Guest

    ACDSee from www.acdsystems.com

    Mark², Mar 22, 2006
  4. JC Dill

    jimbok Guest

    On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 21:19:11 -0800, "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even
    number here)@cox..net> wrote:

    >JC Dill wrote:
    >> I love Irfanview, except that I can't batch a job to lossless
    >> autorotate jpegs. Is there another program that does everything
    >> Irfanview does *plus* batch lossless autorotate jpegs? Or is there a
    >> hack/way to get it to batch the lossless autorotate function?

    Irfanview will do that.
    From the thumbnail view, select thumbnails then go to
    "File/Lossless JPG operations"

    --