    Del /q \\server07\C$\Documents and Settings\%1

    Echo Deleting user profile on server08
    Deltree /y \\server08\C$\Documents and Settings\%1

    BatchFile Bob, Jun 18, 2004

  2. BatchFile Bob

    Consultant Guest

    why do you have the switch in front? why do you want to delete all profiles?

    your script is doody

    Consultant, Jun 18, 2004

  3. BatchFile Bob

    Spyke Guest

    "BatchFile Bob" <> wrote in

    > I know you guys can help, heck you reply to the I made a
    > doody guy ...
    >
    > What am I doing wrong here? I'm trying to delete profile
    > folders on remote servers and it ain't working! Both
    > syntax examples do not work ... ugh!
    >

    > Echo Deleting user profile on server07
    > Del /q \\server07\C$\Documents and Settings\%1
    >
    > Echo Deleting user profile on server08
    > Deltree /y \\server08\C$\Documents and Settings\%1

    Try this command instead of the Del or Deltree (this is assuming you are
    running this command on at least Win/2k)

    rd "\\server07\C$\Documents and Settings\%1" /s/q

    --

    Cheers,
    Spyke

    Spyke, Jun 18, 2004
  4. ..eom.

    wrote in

    thanx spike that werked!, Jun 18, 2004
  5. BatchFile Bob

    adamavich

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Sorry to interupt

    Hi,

    I've had a look at the scrip you suggested and changed it around a bit for use on windows XP workstations. The only problem I'm having is excluding certain profiles from being deleted. I've tried a couple of things but to no avail. I would be very greatful if someone could point me in the right direction.

    All the best.

    ADAM

    adamavich, Aug 1, 2006