    in vcard format to Windows contacts format? The vcard emails are on a
    flash drive.

    TIA

    Walney, Apr 14, 2009

  2. Walney

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 07:55:03 -0700 (PDT), Walney wrote:

    >Is there any way of performing a batch conversion of email addresses

    Is that the catch?

    You know you can already do this manually or to a different format?
    http://www.google.com/search?q=convert vcard
    which is a fairly loose search, Results 1 - 10 of about 786,000 for
    convert vcard. (0.18 seconds)

    A better search, batch convert vcard to windows contact
    1st hit.
    Download Convert Pst To Vcard Software: VCard Export, VCard Export ...
    But you can Convert only one contact at a time. Now, with Vcard4Outlook
    .... Windows Mail addon allows you to Convert your contacts into the
    Vcard format file. .... Any DWG to PDF Converter is a batch Converter
    that allows you to Convert ...
    www.filebuzz.com/files/convert_pst_to_vcard/1.html
    thate is a page full of conversion apps for you to look at.

    >in vcard format to Windows contacts format? The vcard emails are on a
    >flash drive.

    It also looks like you could if you choose write a script to convert
    vCard http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VCard#Example_vCard_file to a format
    Windows Contacts knows how to import.

    This
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Contacts
    says It's an XML format , so does the vcard example and that .vcr
    (vCard) is supported.

    So knowing what version the originals are in....? it's converting 1 text
    file to another, sounds like a script :)

    Me

    why?, Apr 14, 2009

  3. Walney

    Walney Guest

    On 14 Apr, 17:23, why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz> wrote:
    > On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 07:55:03 -0700 (PDT), Walney wrote:
    > >Is there any way of performing a batch conversion of email addresses

    > Is that the catch?
    >
    > You know you can already do this manually or to a different format?http://www.google.com/search?q=convert vcard
    > which is a fairly loose search, Results 1 - 10 of about 786,000 for
    > convert vcard. (0.18 seconds)
    >
    > A better search, batch convert vcard to windows contact
    > 1st hit.
    > Download Convert Pst To Vcard Software: VCard Export, VCard Export ...
    > But you can Convert only one contact at a time. Now, with Vcard4Outlook
    > ... Windows Mail addon allows you to Convert your contacts into the
    > Vcard format file. .... Any DWG to PDF Converter is a batch Converter
    > that allows you to Convert ...www.filebuzz.com/files/convert_pst_to_vcard/1.html
    > thate is a page full of conversion apps for you to look at.
    >
    > >in vcard format to Windows contacts format?  The vcard emails are on a
    > >flash drive.

    > It also looks like you could if you choose write a script to convert
    > vCardhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VCard#Example_vCard_fileto a format
    > Windows Contacts knows how to import.
    >
    > Thishttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Contacts
    > says It's an XML format , so does the vcard example and that .vcr
    > (vCard) is supported.
    >
    > So knowing what version the originals are in....? it's converting 1 text
    > file to another, sounds like a script :)
    >
    > Me

    Thanks for the information. I'll certainly investigate these
    options. I really think that this facility should be integral to
    Windows Mail, but Microsoft isn't exactly known for user-friendliness!

    Walney, Apr 14, 2009
  4. Walney

    chuckcar Guest

    Walney <> wrote in

    > On 14 Apr, 17:23, why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz> wrote:
    >> On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 07:55:03 -0700 (PDT), Walney wrote:
    >> >Is there any way of performing a batch conversion of email addresses

    > Thanks for the information. I'll certainly investigate these
    > options. I really think that this facility should be integral to
    > Windows Mail, but Microsoft isn't exactly known for user-friendliness!

    Actually it *is*. To a fault. The problem is that that and the ability to
    write code/scripts are exect opposites in nature.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Apr 14, 2009