    I'm using Mac 0S 9.4 i think.

    Thanks
    Robert
    Robert Bradshaw, Nov 4, 2003

  2. Robert Bradshaw wrote:

    > I've got about 400 appleworks documents in the appleworks draw and
    > appleworks word processor format. Is there a fast way of saving all
    > of

    I used Appleworks with my ][e, back in the 1980s, so it's that that I
    associate it with.

    How long did it live?

    --
    Blinky - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Linux RU 297263
    Microsoft, 23 Oct: "As a result of challenges to our business model,
    Blinky the Shark, Nov 4, 2003

  3. Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Robert Bradshaw wrote:
    >

    >>I've got about 400 appleworks documents in the appleworks draw and
    >>appleworks word processor format. Is there a fast way of saving all
    >>of

    > I used Appleworks with my ][e, back in the 1980s, so it's that that I
    > associate it with.
    >
    > How long did it live?

    Still going - for more info go here: http://www.apple.com/appleworks/

    I thought there would be some utilities around that can do the
    conversion I want but I can't find anything :\
    Robert Bradshaw, Nov 4, 2003
  4. Robert Bradshaw wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >> I used Appleworks with my ][e, back in the 1980s, so it's that that I
    >> associate it with.

    >> How long did it live?

    > Still going - for more info go here: http://www.apple.com/appleworks/

    I'll be darned. Figured they'd have cooked up something else, for the
    Mac. Well, I suppose they did, but gave it the legacy name.

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 4, 2003