basic question

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by zimpzampzormp, Sep 8, 2009.

  1. Where can I download previous versions of Firefox, please?
    thanks
    zimpzampzormp, Sep 8, 2009

  2. Carter James Fitzgerald, Sep 8, 2009

  3. zimpzampzormp

    Monty Guest

    On Tue, 08 Sep 2009 05:50:05 GMT, zimpzampzormp
    <> wrote:

    >Where can I download previous versions of Firefox, please?
    >thanks

    A Google search for "firefox old versions download" suggested in the
    first entry of the very first page http://www.oldapps.com/firefox.php

    There you will find something like 64 versions. Should keep you busy
    for a little while.

    Have fun,
    Monty, Sep 8, 2009
  4. Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Sep 8, 2009
  5. Thanks to all who answered. (;^)

    zimpzampzormp, Sep 8, 2009
  6. zimpzampzormp

    nimd4

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2009
    Messages:
    20
    Location:
    Belgrade, Serbia
    No need to use a third-party site, when Mozilla's got all versions indexed on their servers (link in this thread)..:)
    nimd4, Sep 12, 2009