    Where would the best place to start, i.e. prereqs that i should study before
    diving into it,

    thanks

    Rob, Apr 10, 2006

  2. Rob

    Kishore Guest

    Microsoft has put learning resources in the form of videos.
    These are really good for the beginners.

    Thanks,
    Kishore

    Kishore, Apr 10, 2006

  3. Rob

    Cerebrus Guest

    Hi,

    You might try www.functionx.com. It has some really good tutorials for
    beginners, both on VB.NET and C#.

    Cerebrus, Apr 11, 2006
  4. Rob

    erez Guest

    OOP First,
    There are a lot of sites\books etc where you can start,
    but the important issue, for my opinion, is to learn and well understand the
    OOP methodology which is in the basic of .NET development.

    erez, Apr 15, 2006