    81 - 41 = 19½

    Bonus Fraction Info:

    1/16 = .71832

    gangle, Dec 14, 2005

  2. gangle

    Scraggy Guest

    gangle wrote:
    > 4 X 4 = 7
    >

    > 12 ÷ 6 = 13
    >

    > 312 + 206 = 193
    >

    > 81 - 41 = 19½
    >

    > Bonus Fraction Info:
    >
    > 1/16 = .71832

    Wanker.
    Everyone knows 81 - 41 = 4

    members. Groucho Marx

    Scraggy, Dec 14, 2005

  3. Scraggy wrote:
    > gangle wrote:
    >
    >> 4 X 4 = 7
    >>

    >> 12 ÷ 6 = 13
    >>

    >> 312 + 206 = 193
    >>

    >> 81 - 41 = 19½
    >>

    >> Bonus Fraction Info:
    >>
    >> 1/16 = .71832

    > Wanker.
    > Everyone knows 81 - 41 = 4

    You obviously don't understand the concept of power values.

    =?windows-1252?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Dec 14, 2005
  4. Scraggy wrote:

    > gangle wrote:
    >> 4 X 4 = 7
    >>

    >> 12 ÷ 6 = 13
    >>

    >> 312 + 206 = 193
    >>

    >> 81 - 41 = 19½
    >>

    >> Bonus Fraction Info:
    >>
    >> 1/16 = .71832

    > Wanker.
    > Everyone knows 81 - 41 = 4

    And here's a partial score from the west coast:

    San Francisco 10

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all Google Groups posts.

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 14, 2005
  5. gangle

    Scraggy Guest

    Brian H¹© wrote:
    > Scraggy wrote:
    >> gangle wrote:
    >>
    >>> 4 X 4 = 7
    >>>

    >>> 12 ÷ 6 = 13
    >>>

    >>> 312 + 206 = 193
    >>>

    >>> 81 - 41 = 19½
    >>>

    >>> Bonus Fraction Info:
    >>>
    >>> 1/16 = .71832

    >> Wanker.
    >> Everyone knows 81 - 41 = 4
    >>

    > You obviously don't understand the concept of power values.

    Yes. That'll be the problem.
    Failure to have a battery in the calculater.

    members. Groucho Marx

    Scraggy, Dec 14, 2005
  6. Blinky the Shark gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Scraggy wrote:
    >
    >> gangle wrote:
    >>> 4 X 4 = 7
    >>>

    >>> 12 ÷ 6 = 13
    >>>

    >>> 312 + 206 = 193
    >>>

    >>> 81 - 41 = 19½
    >>>

    >>> Bonus Fraction Info:
    >>>
    >>> 1/16 = .71832

    >> Wanker.
    >> Everyone knows 81 - 41 = 4

    > And here's a partial score from the west coast:
    >
    > San Francisco 10

    William 6, Mary 3

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    In the future, everyone will speak one language, but no one will speak it

    The Old Sourdough, Dec 14, 2005
  7. Scraggy wrote:

    > Brian H¹© wrote:
    >
    >> Scraggy wrote:

    >>> Wanker.
    >>> Everyone knows 81 - 41 = 4
    >>>

    >> You obviously don't understand the concept of power values.

    > Yes. That'll be the problem.
    > Failure to have a battery in the calculater.

    There's your problem, you aren't using a cluckulator.

    =?windows-1252?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Dec 14, 2005
  8. The Old Sourdough wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> Scraggy wrote:

    >>> Wanker.
    >>> Everyone knows 81 - 41 = 4

    >> And here's a partial score from the west coast:
    >>
    >> San Francisco 10
    >>

    > William 6, Mary 3

    Tonight's forecast: Dark. Continued mostly dark tonight, turning
    to widely scattered light in the morning.

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 14, 2005
  9. gangle

    gangle Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" wrote in message
    > The Old Sourdough wrote:
    >
    > > Blinky the Shark gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > >> And here's a partial score from the west coast:
    > >>
    > >> San Francisco 10
    > >>

    > > William 6, Mary 3

    > Tonight's forecast: Dark. Continued mostly dark tonight, turning
    > to widely scattered light in the morning.

    "....Wonderful WINO...in Western Walla Walla...."

    gangle, Dec 15, 2005
  10. gangle gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "Blinky the Shark" wrote in message
    >> The Old Sourdough wrote:
    >>
    >> > Blinky the Shark gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >> > William 6, Mary 3

    >> Tonight's forecast: Dark. Continued mostly dark tonight, turning
    >> to widely scattered light in the morning.

    > "....Wonderful WINO...in Western Walla Walla...."

    "In Seattle, it's four o'clock, in Denver, it's five o'clock, in Chicago,
    it's six o'clock, and in Baltimore, it's three forty six...."- Al Sleet,
    the hippy-dippy weatherman.

    The Old Sourdough, Dec 15, 2005