Basic database connectivity in asp.net using visual studio 2010

Discussion in 'Software' started by hbizta, Aug 17, 2010.

1. hbizta

hbizta

Hello,

I am new to programming. I just installed visual studio 2010 express and sql server express 2010. I just want to create a login page. 1. Username 2. Password. Two buttons one to reset the fields and one to submit.

Secondly, I have a table in the database with two colums username and password. So, Once i enter the details and click on submit it should match the values in the table and should log me in.

Please help me with the code in a step by step process. I went through a lot of forums but all in vain. Cannot figure out as I am very new. Please help me with this.

hbizta, Aug 17, 2010
    1. Advertising

2. hbizta

sunzy

Hello,

I am new to programming. I just installed visual studio 2010 express and sql server express 2010. I just want to create a login page. 1. Username 2. Password. Two buttons one to reset the fields and one to submit.

Secondly, I have a table in the database with two colums username and password. So, Once i enter the details and click on submit it should match the values in the table and should log me in.

Please help me with the code in a step by step process. I went through a lot of forums but all in vain. Cannot figure out as I am very new. Please help me with this

sunzy, Aug 20, 2010
    1. Advertising