    the lakes too!

    Wilhelm McCaughchion
    DEAF/GAY/Christian MCSE(NT4)
    Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\), Jul 16, 2004

  2. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    catwalker63 Guest

    And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told
    Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting,
    I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk
    four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I
    could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from
    the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because
    it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler
    and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building
    on fire.

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 16, 2004

  3. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    Guest Guest

    sounds good, go for it girl

    Guest, Jul 16, 2004
  4. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    kpg Guest

    > All of you that bash Bush, gay MCSE's and NT4 MCSE you are
    > not christian. you support him and he's strong against

    <snip>

    Wow. Being Deaf and Gay really messes you up I guess.
    kpg, Jul 16, 2004
  5. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    Brat® Guest

    haha a troll who thinks being gay is a christian way... needless to say, the
    bible specifically states that marriage shall be between a man and a
    woman... no other senarios are permitted... god will forsake thee... the
    devil welcomes you

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat®, Jul 16, 2004
  6. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    Jtyc Guest

    > i am a DEAF / GAY CHRISTIAN!! Bush did the good job but
    > more than that... he turned into an EVIL MASS OF SPIDER
    > DOODY!! he's dr. jerkins and dr. hydes. and windows 2003

    If'n you aint the grandaddy of all liars! The little critters of nature...
    They don't know that they're ugly! That's very funny, a fly marrying a
    bumblebee! I told you I'd shoot! But you didn't believe me! Why didn't you
    believe me?!

    Jtyc, Jul 16, 2004
  7. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    Consultant Guest

    so you are wanting to say is, you didnt hear the father sneaking up on you
    when you were lighting the candles?

    > i am a DEAF / GAY CHRISTIAN!!

    Wilhelm McCaughchion

    Consultant, Jul 16, 2004
  8. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    Consultant Guest

    http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/tshirt.php?sku=a112&style=a&color=02&size=L

    Consultant, Jul 16, 2004
  9. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 16, 2004
  10. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    Neil Guest

    "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in

    > If'n you aint the grandaddy of all liars! The little critters of
    > nature... They don't know that they're ugly! That's very funny, a fly
    > marrying a bumblebee! I told you I'd shoot! But you didn't believe me!
    > Why didn't you believe me?!

    I don't think you're happy enough! That's right! I'll teach you to be
    happy! I'll teach your grandmother to suck eggs! Now, boys and girls,
    let's try it again!

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Jul 16, 2004
  11. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    Consultant Guest

    im buying it and ill wear it to the gym and ill also wear it every sunday

    Consultant, Jul 16, 2004
  12. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 16, 2004 "catwalker63" blathered:

    > And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I
    > told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm
    > quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've
    > moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the
    > window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then,
    > they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my
    > Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the
    > staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take
    > my stapler then I'll set the building on fire.

    Excuse me? Excuse me, senor? May I speak to you please? I asked for a mai
    tai, and they brought me a pina colada, and I said no salt, NO salt on the
    margarita, but it had salt on it, big grains of salt, floating in the
    glass...

    ....And yes, I won't be leaving a tip, 'cause I could... I could shut this
    place down. Sir? I'll take my traveler's checks to a competing resort. I
    could write a letter to your nation's board of tourism and I could have
    this place condemned. I could put... I could put... strychnine in the
    guacamole. There was salt on the glass, BIG grains of salt!

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 16, 2004
  13. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    Rick Guest

    Very good consultant. I wish I had thought of that witty response

    Rick

    Rick, Jul 16, 2004
  14. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 16, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in
    >
    >> If'n you aint the grandaddy of all liars! The little critters of
    >> nature... They don't know that they're ugly! That's very funny, a fly
    >> marrying a bumblebee! I told you I'd shoot! But you didn't believe me!
    >> Why didn't you believe me?!
    >>

    > I don't think you're happy enough! That's right! I'll teach you to be
    > happy! I'll teach your grandmother to suck eggs! Now, boys and girls,
    > let's try it again!

    Hello, boys and girls. This is your old pal, Stinky Wizzleteats. This is a
    song about a whale. No! This is a song about being happy! That's right!
    It's the Happy Happy Joy Joy song!

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 16, 2004
  15. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    Consultant Guest

    that's why i only do one show a night, thank you

    Consultant, Jul 16, 2004
  16. Get down off that cross, someone needs the wood

    On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 07:05:34 -0700, "Consultant"
    <> wrote:

    >http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/tshirt.php?sku=a112&style=a&color=02&size=L
    >

    >"Angry Deaf Bush MCSE (NT4)" <> wrote in
    >message news:2e19601c46af4$a9621b40$...
    >> All of you that bash Bush, gay MCSE's and NT4 MCSE you are
    >> not christian. you support him and he's strong against
    >> deaf and gay people's rights! wake up and reboot your
    >> unpatched servers and PDA in your brain!
    >>
    >> i am a DEAF / GAY CHRISTIAN!! Bush did the good job but
    >> more than that... he turned into an EVIL MASS OF SPIDER
    >> DOODY!! he's dr. jerkins and dr. hydes. and windows 2003
    >> DNS will not work on my network. If you ahve any
    >> suggestions please email me at the address above.
    >>
    >> if you support bush then god will punish you and throw you
    >> to the kurb like your hot ex-girlfriend Agnes (YOU KNOW
    >> WHO YOU ARE) because you discriminate against deaf and gay
    >> people who have MCSE NT4 and not MCSE 2003. shame on you!
    >>
    >> MCSE NT4 is better than all or some of but maybe not
    >> everyone of you fraud MCPs and A+s! MCDBA can go jump i
    >> the lakes too!
    >>
    >> Wilhelm McCaughchion
    >> DEAF/GAY/Christian MCSE(NT4)

    ================================
    My Hero:
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)
    ================================
    Marlin Munrow, Jul 16, 2004
  17. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    Neil Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in

    > Hello, boys and girls. This is your old pal, Stinky Wizzleteats. This
    > is a song about a whale. No! This is a song about being happy! That's
    > right! It's the Happy Happy Joy Joy song!

    "Oh my beloved ice cream bar...how I love to lick your creamy center!
    HOOOWWWWWW....and your oh-so-nutty chocolate covering! You're not like
    the others...you like the same things I do! Waxed paper...boiled football
    leather...dog breath...We're not hitchhiking anymore! We're RIDING!"

    don't get me started tgp, just don't....

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Jul 16, 2004
  18. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    Kat Guest

    You mean you spent all day thinking that one up ?

    Kat

    Kat, Jul 17, 2004
  19. Angry Deaf Bush MCSE \(NT4\)

    Zenner Guest

    The bible is often cited...as a convenience, when denouncing something
    people find personally repugnant. I'll accept that the bible specifically
    states that marriage is between a man and a woman; not that I see any
    relationship between modern-day Christians and Old World Hebrews.

    Explain to me how Abraham could see "God" asking him to sacrifice his son
    and resolve that with Thou Shall not Kill?

    The cafeteria Christians, those that pick and choose what they want to put
    on their serving of Christianity, are sanctimonious, prudish, narrow-minded
    parasites. Your desires to dictate, dominated and proselytize in every
    country, continent...while ignoring native peoples, their conditions and
    religions is a main ingredient in what the world is such a turmoil today.

    Exported Christianity, has aided conquering, enslaving entire races, incited
    civil wars and fostered sexual abuse, rape as well as homosexuality. Clean
    up the church first...then maybe, in a few centuries, you may be able to
    claim some limited degree of moral authority.

    Finally, this is still a technical newsgroup, historically, the church as
    been hostile to science and technology. If you are now to embrace science,
    then accept that importing your hostilities into yet another realm may be
    met with some resistance and compared...unfavorably...with what is known to
    be true. However it happened, some persons are not typically oriented with
    the majority, further, even the majority will occasionally slip into the
    dark side.

    We now return you to your regular programing. Go forth and multiply, but not
    too much.

    "Brat®" <> wrote in message
    > haha a troll who thinks being gay is a christian way... needless to say,

    the
    > bible specifically states that marriage shall be between a man and a
    > woman... no other senarios are permitted... god will forsake thee... the
    > devil welcomes you
    >
    > --
    > Sue MCNGP #69
    > Proud member since April 8, 2002
    > "Angry Deaf Bush MCSE (NT4)" <> wrote

    in
    > message news:2e19601c46af4$a9621b40$...
    > > All of you that bash Bush, gay MCSE's and NT4 MCSE you are
    > > not christian. you support him and he's strong against
    > > deaf and gay people's rights! wake up and reboot your
    > > unpatched servers and PDA in your brain!
    > >
    > > i am a DEAF / GAY CHRISTIAN!! Bush did the good job but
    > > more than that... he turned into an EVIL MASS OF SPIDER
    > > DOODY!! he's dr. jerkins and dr. hydes. and windows 2003
    > > DNS will not work on my network. If you ahve any
    > > suggestions please email me at the address above.
    > >
    > > if you support bush then god will punish you and throw you
    > > to the kurb like your hot ex-girlfriend Agnes (YOU KNOW
    > > WHO YOU ARE) because you discriminate against deaf and gay
    > > people who have MCSE NT4 and not MCSE 2003. shame on you!
    > >
    > > MCSE NT4 is better than all or some of but maybe not
    > > everyone of you fraud MCPs and A+s! MCDBA can go jump i
    > > the lakes too!
    > >
    > > Wilhelm McCaughchion
    > > DEAF/GAY/Christian MCSE(NT4)

    ---
    Zenner, Jul 17, 2004
  20. >i am a DEAF / GAY CHRISTIAN!!

    why are you not blind as well?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 17, 2004