    2
    it is so bloody annoing, the best i can do is 820, im up against my next door neighbour who is 10th on the leaderboard and just cant get up to 912!!!

    Any one got any cheats or walkthroughs or ideas????!!!!????
    kevinvilla, Jun 26, 2006

  2. kevinvilla

    kevinvilla

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    plz reply people, it is so annoing!!
    kevinvilla, Jun 26, 2006

  3. kevinvilla

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    you waited 3 minutes and expected a reply? And, you didn't give a link or anything.
    XhArD, Jun 27, 2006
  4. kevinvilla

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Yes, and what's this all about? A game? A new outlook on life? Surely you don't want to cheat. Only losers do that.....
    bigal, Jun 28, 2006
  5. kevinvilla

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i am guessing its one of those noob games on miniclip :p

    Sif cheat, thats for noobs.
    unholy, Jun 28, 2006
  6. kevinvilla

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Yeah, it's a flash game. Why on earth did he come in here to ask this? I think a lot of these posts are actually spam, people come in, post once with something and then disappear.
    The Modfather, Jun 28, 2006
  7. kevinvilla

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    you *think* they are spam? Of course they're spam. Soon as one started, they just kept coming. All of them are pointless, most of them are advertising.
    XhArD, Jun 28, 2006
  8. kevinvilla

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Yeah but there are also all those technical questions about exams and so forth that just seem to pop up out of nowhere.
    The Modfather, Jun 30, 2006
  9. kevinvilla

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    yeah, and a lot of those exam questions are either first post advertising an exam help site, or a reply post advertising an exam help site.
    XhArD, Jun 30, 2006
  10. kevinvilla

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    And the replies are just the second part of the 1-2 punch. It's all spam, we need to get IP bans on those accounts.
    The Modfather, Jul 1, 2006
  11. kevinvilla

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    how about we do this... we walking into their house and SLIT THEIR THROATS!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA :)
    unholy, Jul 2, 2006
  12. kevinvilla

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Hey, guess what I tasted a few weeks ago in Scotland? That's right - haggis. And it tasted good. At least it tasted good with a glass of wine....
    bigal, Aug 18, 2006