    have seen a version 2.0 is ocming out in July, but I can't find if this will
    support x64..

    thanks!

    Don Awalt, Jun 20, 2005

  2. Hello Don, I would be violating my NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) if I
    answered your question.

    Sincerely,

    Kevin Panzke (Microsoft Beta Tester)

    =?Utf-8?B?S2V2aW4gUGFuemtl?=, Jun 20, 2005

  3. I was reading on eWeek there is a new version in the works, maybe you could
    apply for that beta and offer some feed back on your experiences with it on
    x64.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 20, 2005
  4. No comment (NDAs being what they are.) However, it's hardly surprising that
    the current version of MBSA doesn't support x64 correctly, since it shipped
    well before x64 shipped.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://www.msmvps.com/xperts64/