    need to change some settings. The desktop icon for the management of this
    system is long gone, and I can't locate the Base Station Management Tool.
    Need help. Thanx.
    =?Utf-8?B?c25hcHNob3Q=?=, Sep 6, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?c25hcHNob3Q=?=

    Bryan Martin Guest

    First try looking in here:
    XP
    Start->Control Panel->

    Now if in classical view you will see "Network Connections". If in category
    view you will need to click "Network and Internet Connections" then click
    "Network Connections".

    If nothing shows in there then go here
    (http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_DLoadMain.mspx)
    and download the utility.