Bartman Update?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Tony Parkinson, Apr 9, 2004.

  1. With the new season starting, I've been thinking a lot about him lately.

    So, what's the latest on Bartman? Is he still attending Cubs games?

    Tony Parkinson, Apr 9, 2004

  2. Tony Parkinson

    Scott Stone Guest

    Tony Parkinson wrote:

    > With the new season starting, I've been thinking a lot about him lately.
    >
    > So, what's the latest on Bartman? Is he still attending Cubs games?

    Let the poor man alone. The less questions asked the better. Before
    long, one of the 'newspaper reporters' that snoop on this list will get
    a stupid idea and start hounding him again.

    The next thing I want to see regarding him is the picture of him sitting
    next to Baker in the parade after the Cubs win the WS.

    Scott Stone, Apr 9, 2004

  3. Over here.... here I am....it's me
    !!!!!!

    BARTMANBARTMANBARTMAN, Apr 9, 2004