Barney Tells Me Who I Can Reply To....

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=, Jul 13, 2004.

  1. Lionel wrote:

    > Kibo informs me that ± <> stated that:
    >
    > >Lionel wrote:
    > >> You're a liar, Deano. Your anonymous partner in crime

    > >Lionel, for the Millionth time - I do not know who this person is and
    > >I'm not working in concert with him.

    > Y<SMACK>

    No one is going to tell me who I *can* and can't* reply to, Barney.

    http://www.geocities.com/snuhsite

    -------
    / \
    / \ /-----\
    | (@) | | SnuH |
    | (O) | \_ ___/
    | / | ||
    | \ /_ / //
    \ \____/ / /
    \ /
    \_____,
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=, Jul 13, 2004

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=

    Hiram Abiff Guest

    ± <> wrote in

    >> --
    >> . | ,. w , "Some people are alive only because
    >> \|/ \|/ it is illegal to kill them." Perna condita delenda

    est
    >> ---^----

    ^---------------------------------------------------------------

    Met a girl called Lola and I took her back to my place
    Feelin' guilty, feelin' scared, hidden cameras everywhere
    Stop! Hold on. Stay in control
    Girl, I want you here with me
    But I'm really not as cool as I'd like to be
    'Cause there's a red, under my bed
    And there's a little yellow man in my head
    And there's a true blue inside of me
    That keeps stoppin' me, touchin' ya, watchin' ya, lovin' ya
    Paranoia, the destroyer.
    Paranoia, the destroyer.
    Well I fell asleep, then I woke feelin' kinda' queer
    Lola looked at me and said, ooh you look so weird.
    She said, man, there's really something wrong with you.
    One day you're gonna' self-destruct.
    You're up, you're down, I can't work you out
    You get a good thing goin' then you blow yourself out.
    Silly boy ya' self-destroyer. Silly boy ya' self-destroyer
    Silly boy you got so much to live for
    So much to aim for, so much to try for
    You blowing it all with paranoia
    You're so insecure you self-destroyer
    (And it goes like this, here it goes)
    Paranoia, the destroyer
    (Here it goes again)
    Paranoia, the destroyer
    Dr. Dr. help me please, I know you'll understand
    There's a time device inside of me, I'm a self-destructin' man
    There's a red, under my bed
    And there's a little green man in my head
    And he said, you're not goin' crazy, you're just a bit sad
    'Cause there's a man in ya, knawin' ya, tearin' ya into two.
    Silly boy ya' self-destroyer.
    Paranoia, the destroyer
    Self-destroyer, wreck your health
    Destroy friends, destroy yourself
    The time device of self-destruction
    Light the fuse and start eruption
    (Yea, it goes like this, here it goes)
    Paranoia, the destroyer
    (Here's to paranoia)
    Paranoia, the destroyer
    (Hey hey, here it goes)
    Paranoia, the destroyer
    (And it goes like this)
    Paranoia, the destroyer
    (And it goes like this.)

    --
    BeDoper - http://www.bedoper.com/
    Meter Versus Yard - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/meterversusyard.htm
    Hiram Abiff, Jul 13, 2004

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=

    Hiram Abiff Guest

    Lionel - Clueless

    Lionel <> wrote in news:qu08f0pnto45a7a8ibgvcai1gqc33a137l@
    4ax.com:

    > Kibo informs me that Hiram Abiff <> stated that:
    >
    >>± <> wrote in

    >>est

    >>^---------------------------------------------------------------
    >>
    >>Met a girl called Lola and I took her back to my place
    >>Feelin' guilty, feelin' scared, hidden cameras everywhere
    >>Stop! Hold on. Stay in control
    >>Girl, I want you here with me
    >>But I'm really not as cool as I'd like to be
    >>'Cause there's a red, under my bed
    >>And there's a little yellow man in my head
    >>And there's a true blue inside of me
    >>That keeps stoppin' me, touchin' ya, watchin' ya, lovin' ya
    >>Paranoia, the destroyer.
    >>Paranoia, the destroyer.
    >>Well I fell asleep, then I woke feelin' kinda' queer
    >>Lola looked at me and said, ooh you look so weird.
    >>She said, man, there's really something wrong with you.
    >>One day you're gonna' self-destruct.
    >>You're up, you're down, I can't work you out
    >>You get a good thing goin' then you blow yourself out.
    >>Silly boy ya' self-destroyer. Silly boy ya' self-destroyer
    >>Silly boy you got so much to live for
    >>So much to aim for, so much to try for
    >>You blowing it all with paranoia
    >>You're so insecure you self-destroyer
    >>(And it goes like this, here it goes)
    >>Paranoia, the destroyer
    >>(Here it goes again)
    >>Paranoia, the destroyer
    >>Dr. Dr. help me please, I know you'll understand
    >>There's a time device inside of me, I'm a self-destructin' man
    >>There's a red, under my bed
    >>And there's a little green man in my head
    >>And he said, you're not goin' crazy, you're just a bit sad
    >>'Cause there's a man in ya, knawin' ya, tearin' ya into two.
    >>Silly boy ya' self-destroyer.
    >>Paranoia, the destroyer
    >>Self-destroyer, wreck your health
    >>Destroy friends, destroy yourself
    >>The time device of self-destruction
    >>Light the fuse and start eruption
    >>(Yea, it goes like this, here it goes)
    >>Paranoia, the destroyer
    >>(Here's to paranoia)
    >>Paranoia, the destroyer
    >>(Hey hey, here it goes)
    >>Paranoia, the destroyer
    >>(And it goes like this)
    >>Paranoia, the destroyer
    >>(And it goes like this.)

    > *boggle*
    >
    > Just a quick word of advice, Jason - Posting to Usenet while high on

    any
    > drug that could impel you to write a post like that is a /really/ bad
    > idea. If I was a complete bastard, I'd start fucking with your head
    > while you're in this state, but it'd be too much like kicking a
    > brain-damaged puppy.
    >
    > HTH, etc.

    You, of course, are far too ignorant to realize you're talking about a
    Kinks lyric, you fucking muttonhead.

    Hiram Abiff, Jul 13, 2004
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=

    Hiram Abiff Guest

    Re: Lionel - Clueless

    Lionel <> wrote in

    > Kibo informs me that Hiram Abiff <> stated that:
    >
    >>Lionel <> wrote in news:qu08f0pnto45a7a8ibgvcai1gqc33a137l@
    >>4ax.com:
    >>
    >>> Kibo informs me that Hiram Abiff <> stated that:

    >>> *boggle*
    >>>
    >>> Just a quick word of advice, Jason - Posting to Usenet while high on

    >>any
    >>> drug that could impel you to write a post like that is a /really/
    >>> bad idea. If I was a complete bastard, I'd start fucking with your
    >>> head while you're in this state, but it'd be too much like kicking a
    >>> brain-damaged puppy.
    >>>
    >>> HTH, etc.

    >>You, of course, are far too ignorant to realize you're talking about a
    >>Kinks lyric, you fucking muttonhead.

    > You, of course, are far too fucking stupid to realize that I was
    > referring to the utter pointlessness of your post, not the contents of
    > the song lyrics, oh drug-fucked mental patient. You snipped out
    > everything that your littermate typed, & everything I typed, but for
    > some inexplicable reason left in my .sig from where the Cuckold quoted
    > it, & retained attributions for both of us. Then, on top of that mess
    > you proceeded to paste in some song lyrics, you drooling mental
    > patient.

    Oh, of course you were.

    Jus' trollin', Guv!

    Hiram Abiff, Jul 14, 2004
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=

    Soapy Guest

    Re: Lionel - Clueless

    Lionel <> wrote in

    > Kibo informs me that Hiram Abiff <> stated that:
    >
    >>Lionel <> wrote in
    >>news:qu08f0pnto45a7a8ibgvcai1gqc33a137l@ 4ax.com:
    >>
    >>> Kibo informs me that Hiram Abiff <> stated
    >>> that:

    >>> *boggle*
    >>>
    >>> Just a quick word of advice, Jason - Posting to Usenet while
    >>> high on

    >>any
    >>> drug that could impel you to write a post like that is a
    >>> /really/ bad idea. If I was a complete bastard, I'd start
    >>> fucking with your head while you're in this state, but it'd be
    >>> too much like kicking a brain-damaged puppy.
    >>>
    >>> HTH, etc.

    >>You, of course, are far too ignorant to realize you're talking
    >>about a Kinks lyric, you fucking muttonhead.

    > You, of course, are far too fucking stupid to realize that I was
    > referring to the utter pointlessness of your post, not the
    > contents of the song lyrics, oh drug-fucked mental patient. You
    > snipped out everything that your littermate typed, & everything I
    > typed, but for some inexplicable reason left in my .sig from where
    > the Cuckold quoted it, & retained attributions for both of us.
    > Then, on top of that mess you proceeded to paste in some song
    > lyrics, you drooling mental patient.

    How does one "write" pasted lyrics, Barney?

    --
    __ __ __ __ O O O
    / / | / | / | / | O o o
    Soapy, Jul 14, 2004
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=

    Hiram Abiff Guest

    Re: Lionel - Clueless

    Soapy <> wrote in news:Xns9525D5A0763A4soapy@
    207.14.113.17:

    > Lionel <> wrote in
    >
    >> Kibo informs me that Hiram Abiff <> stated that:
    >>
    >>>Lionel <> wrote in
    >>>news:qu08f0pnto45a7a8ibgvcai1gqc33a137l@ 4ax.com:

    >>>any

    >>>You, of course, are far too ignorant to realize you're talking
    >>>about a Kinks lyric, you fucking muttonhead.

    >> You, of course, are far too fucking stupid to realize that I was
    >> referring to the utter pointlessness of your post, not the
    >> contents of the song lyrics, oh drug-fucked mental patient. You
    >> snipped out everything that your littermate typed, & everything I
    >> typed, but for some inexplicable reason left in my .sig from where
    >> the Cuckold quoted it, & retained attributions for both of us.
    >> Then, on top of that mess you proceeded to paste in some song
    >> lyrics, you drooling mental patient.
    >>

    > How does one "write" pasted lyrics, Barney?

    Now, now. He knows he's an idiot. Let him cover his tracks and try to
    retain some dignity.

    Hiram Abiff, Jul 14, 2004
  7. Re: Lionel - Clueless

    Hiram Abiff wrote:

    > Lionel <> wrote in news:qu08f0pnto45a7a8ibgvcai1gqc33a137l@
    > 4ax.com:
    >
    > > Kibo informs me that Hiram Abiff <> stated that:
    > >
    > >>± <> wrote in

    > >>est
    > >>^---------------------------------------------------------------
    > >>
    > >>Met a girl called Lola and I took her back to my place
    > >>Feelin' guilty, feelin' scared, hidden cameras everywhere
    > >>Stop! Hold on. Stay in control
    > >>Girl, I want you here with me
    > >>But I'm really not as cool as I'd like to be
    > >>'Cause there's a red, under my bed
    > >>And there's a little yellow man in my head
    > >>And there's a true blue inside of me
    > >>That keeps stoppin' me, touchin' ya, watchin' ya, lovin' ya
    > >>Paranoia, the destroyer.
    > >>Paranoia, the destroyer.
    > >>Well I fell asleep, then I woke feelin' kinda' queer
    > >>Lola looked at me and said, ooh you look so weird.
    > >>She said, man, there's really something wrong with you.
    > >>One day you're gonna' self-destruct.
    > >>You're up, you're down, I can't work you out
    > >>You get a good thing goin' then you blow yourself out.
    > >>Silly boy ya' self-destroyer. Silly boy ya' self-destroyer
    > >>Silly boy you got so much to live for
    > >>So much to aim for, so much to try for
    > >>You blowing it all with paranoia
    > >>You're so insecure you self-destroyer
    > >>(And it goes like this, here it goes)
    > >>Paranoia, the destroyer
    > >>(Here it goes again)
    > >>Paranoia, the destroyer
    > >>Dr. Dr. help me please, I know you'll understand
    > >>There's a time device inside of me, I'm a self-destructin' man
    > >>There's a red, under my bed
    > >>And there's a little green man in my head
    > >>And he said, you're not goin' crazy, you're just a bit sad
    > >>'Cause there's a man in ya, knawin' ya, tearin' ya into two.
    > >>Silly boy ya' self-destroyer.
    > >>Paranoia, the destroyer
    > >>Self-destroyer, wreck your health
    > >>Destroy friends, destroy yourself
    > >>The time device of self-destruction
    > >>Light the fuse and start eruption
    > >>(Yea, it goes like this, here it goes)
    > >>Paranoia, the destroyer
    > >>(Here's to paranoia)
    > >>Paranoia, the destroyer
    > >>(Hey hey, here it goes)
    > >>Paranoia, the destroyer
    > >>(And it goes like this)
    > >>Paranoia, the destroyer
    > >>(And it goes like this.)

    > > *boggle*
    > >
    > > Just a quick word of advice, Jason - Posting to Usenet while high on

    > any
    > > drug that could impel you to write a post like that is a /really/ bad
    > > idea. If I was a complete bastard, I'd start fucking with your head
    > > while you're in this state, but it'd be too much like kicking a
    > > brain-damaged puppy.
    > >
    > > HTH, etc.

    > You, of course, are far too ignorant to realize you're talking about a
    > Kinks lyric, you fucking muttonhead.

    What a Dicksplash.

    From: Lionel <>
    Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.policy
    Subject: Re: [Request for comments] Proposed methods for minimising
    abuse from anonymous gateways.
    Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 02:03:25 +0000 (UTC)

    There is a *reason* why people have been increasingly abandoning Usenet
    for web-fora, et al, & this sort of crap is a major part of it. I've
    even considered it myself, & I'm a hardcore news-junkie. The levels of
    personal, professional, & RL harassment people have been receiving in
    rec.photo.* have been truly mind-boggling, & I'm astounded that nobody
    has yet launched legal action against Google, the mail2news gateways or
    their peers.

    -------
    / \
    / \ /-----\
    | (@) | | SnuH |
    | (O) | \_ ___/
    | / | ||
    | \ /_ / //
    \ \____/ / /
    \ /
    \_____,
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=, Jul 15, 2004
  8. =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=

    Hiram Abiff Guest

    Re: Lionel - Clueless

    ± <> wrote in

    > Hiram Abiff wrote:
    >>
    >> Lionel <> wrote in
    >> news:qu08f0pnto45a7a8ibgvcai1gqc33a137l@ 4ax.com:
    >>
    >> > Kibo informs me that Hiram Abiff <> stated that:

    >> > *boggle*
    >> >
    >> > Just a quick word of advice, Jason - Posting to Usenet while high
    >> > on

    >> any
    >> > drug that could impel you to write a post like that is a /really/
    >> > bad idea.

    A classic song, Lionel. Not written by me, of course.

    But you knew that, right?

    ; )

    > If I was a complete bastard, I'd start fucking with your
    >> > head while you're in this state, but it'd be too much like kicking
    >> > a brain-damaged puppy.
    >> >
    >> > HTH, etc.

    >> You, of course, are far too ignorant to realize you're talking about
    >> a Kinks lyric, you fucking muttonhead.

    > What a Dicksplash.

    Ray Davies is on teh drugs!

    Hiram Abiff, Jul 15, 2004
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=

    Annika1980 Guest

    Re: Lionel - Clueless

    WHO GIVES A SHIT?
    Annika1980, Jul 17, 2004
  10. =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=

    Steve Young Guest

    Re: Lionel - Clueless

    > WHO GIVES A SHIT?

    You oughta stick to what you do best Anni

    At least your a tad funnier at that ;)
    Steve Young, Jul 17, 2004
  11. Re: Lionel - Clueless

    "Steve Young" <bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet> wrote in news:WLOdnZQyZPnYCWXdRVn-
    :

    >> "Annika1980" <> wrote in message

    >> WHO GIVES A SHIT?

    > You oughta stick to what you do best Anni
    >
    > At least your a tad funnier at that ;)

    At least he knows how to use a camera.

    --
    "Live fast. Die young." (Nikki Sixx)

    -Richard Cockburn
    Richard Cockburn, Jul 17, 2004
  12. =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=

    Steve Young Guest

    Re: Lionel - Clueless

    > :
    >
    > >> "Annika1980" <> wrote in message

    > >> WHO GIVES A SHIT?

    > > You oughta stick to what you do best Anni
    > >
    > > At least your a tad funnier at that ;)

    > At least he knows how to use a camera.

    Well now that you mention it, I had my Koncept ready to go, with 3 sample
    pics. I submitted them, and later the SU was canceled. I'm guessing the
    pictures where looked at and it was decided my example set the bar to
    high. I offered it to AL, (on the SI), and thought he might slide it in
    the hole that was created by a mandate cancel, but I didn't nag him and
    never got the call. Spose he too saw the pictures?

    :)x
    Steve Young, Jul 17, 2004
  13. Re: Lionel - Clueless

    Richard Cockburn <> wrote in message news:<Xns9528EBC38E8E5RichardCockburn@130.133.1.4>...
    > "Steve Young" <bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet> wrote in news:WLOdnZQyZPnYCWXdRVn-
    > :
    >
    > >> "Annika1980" <> wrote in message

    > >> WHO GIVES A SHIT?

    > > You oughta stick to what you do best Anni
    > >
    > > At least your a tad funnier at that ;)

    > At least he knows how to use a camera.

    Anni is a "he"? And he claims to have seen Lionel's small dick?

    (Annika1980) wrote in message news:<>...

    > >From: Alan Browne

    > > http://www.pbase.com/image/31283965/original

    > > http://www.pbase.com/image/31284550/original

    > > How close were you and how large was this beast?

    > Actually they were two different spiders, one on my front porch and one on my
    > back porch (spideys love porches!).
    >
    > The spide eating the bug was fairly large, probably an inch across including
    > his legs. The other one was fairly small, about the width of my little finger
    > (or Lionel's dick).

    /\
    |WB|
    |{}|
    _______________/^^\________________
    / | | \
    `========--------. .---------========'
    ,---||---,
    '---<>---'
    T H E W R I G H T B R O T H E R Z
    Orville Wright, Jul 17, 2004
  14. =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=

    Soapy Guest

    Re: Lionel - Clueless

    Hiram Abiff <> wrote in

    > Soapy <> wrote in news:Xns9525D5A0763A4soapy@
    > 207.14.113.17:
    >
    >> Lionel <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Kibo informs me that Hiram Abiff <> stated
    >>> that:

    >>> You, of course, are far too fucking stupid to realize that I was
    >>> referring to the utter pointlessness of your post, not the
    >>> contents of the song lyrics, oh drug-fucked mental patient. You
    >>> snipped out everything that your littermate typed, & everything
    >>> I typed, but for some inexplicable reason left in my .sig from
    >>> where the Cuckold quoted it, & retained attributions for both of
    >>> us. Then, on top of that mess you proceeded to paste in some
    >>> song lyrics, you drooling mental patient.
    >>>

    >> How does one "write" pasted lyrics, Barney?
    >>

    > Now, now. He knows he's an idiot. Let him cover his tracks and try
    > to retain some dignity.

    How could he not recognize one of their most popular songs?

    --
    __ __ __ __ O O O
    / / | / | / | / | O o o
    Soapy, Jul 17, 2004
  15. =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=

    Hiram Abiff Guest

    Re: Lionel - Clueless

    Soapy <> wrote in news:Xns95295293B6CACsoapy@
    207.14.113.17:

    > Hiram Abiff <> wrote in
    >
    >> Soapy <> wrote in news:Xns9525D5A0763A4soapy@
    >> 207.14.113.17:
    >>
    >>> Lionel <> wrote in

    >>> How does one "write" pasted lyrics, Barney?
    >>>

    >> Now, now. He knows he's an idiot. Let him cover his tracks and try
    >> to retain some dignity.
    >>

    > How could he not recognize one of their most popular songs?

    He started listening to them during their 'Return to Waterloo' era.

    Hiram Abiff, Jul 17, 2004
  16. =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=

    Soapy Guest

    Re: Lionel - Clueless

    Hiram Abiff <> wrote in

    > Soapy <> wrote in news:Xns95295293B6CACsoapy@
    > 207.14.113.17:
    >
    >> Hiram Abiff <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Soapy <> wrote in news:Xns9525D5A0763A4soapy@
    >>> 207.14.113.17:

    >>> Now, now. He knows he's an idiot. Let him cover his tracks and try
    >>> to retain some dignity.
    >>>

    >> How could he not recognize one of their most popular songs?
    >>

    > He started listening to them during their 'Return to Waterloo' era.

    He's too busy posting to usenet to listen to music.

    --
    Soapy, Jul 17, 2004