    1. Advertising

  2. Invisible

    cowboyz Guest

    cowboyz, Jul 22, 2003

  3. Invisible

    SNOman Guest

    SNOman, Jul 22, 2003
  4. Invisible

    Invisible Guest

    Invisible, Jul 22, 2003
  5. Invisible

    SNOman Guest

    wrote:

    > >"Invisible" <> wrote in message
    > >> LOL
    > >>
    > >> http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/auction_detail.asp?id=4830211
    > >>

    > >Hey, anything is only worth as much as someone is prepared to pay for it

    :)

    > Wonder if I can get half that much for a 386 board :)

    Only if someone is willing to pay what you want ;-)
    SNOman, Jul 22, 2003
  6. Invisible

    Steve Guest

    Steve, Jul 22, 2003
  7. On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 14:21:16 +1200, SNOman wrote:

    > Only if someone is willing to pay what you want ;-)

    A computer store in Palmerston North had a guy walk in wanting his circa
    1980 XT with 5Mb hard drive repaired - in 1997

    He couldn't write it off and buy a new machine, as he was still paying it
    off - $35k or so, apparently.
    Uncle StoatWarbler, Jul 22, 2003
  8. Invisible

    k y l e Guest

    "Steve" <> wrote in message
    > Invisible allegedly said:
    >
    > > LOL
    > >
    > > http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/auction_detail.asp?id=4830211

    > $99?
    >
    > How about free to a good home?
    >

    > --
    > Steve

    Notice her other auctions are offering similarly exhorbitant opening bids -
    which nobody has as yet been game enough to take up. Gee, you sure see some
    crazy prices on TradeMe for things.
    k y l e, Jul 22, 2003
  9. ouch........

    no wonder it cost so much IT CAME WITH A HARD DISK!!!!!

    Dan

    Daniel Farley, Jul 22, 2003