    I have one of those irritating banners on my browser IE, I have spybot
    search and destroy which finds the culprit in my registry but the banner is
    still there whats the method for getting rid?

    Richard, Nov 3, 2003

  2. Richard

    Liz Guest

    How to remove the "provided by" branding in the OE title bar
    http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/faqs/how.htm#debrand

    "Richard" wrote

    Liz, Nov 3, 2003

  3. Richard

    Richard Guest

    "Liz" <> wrote in message
    > How to remove the "provided by" branding in the OE title bar
    > http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/faqs/how.htm#debrand
    >

    > "Richard" wrote
    > > I have one of those irritating banners on my browser IE, I have spybot
    > > search and destroy which finds the culprit in my registry but the banner

    is
    > > still there whats the method for getting rid?

    Not as simple as that, its not a branding its an added banner by My search

    Richard, Nov 3, 2003
  4. Richard

    Liz Guest

    Liz, Nov 3, 2003
  5. Richard

    Richard Guest

    "Liz" <> wrote in message
    > Get rid of my search bar
    > http://www.annoyances.org/exec/forum/winxp/t1044824734
    >

    > "Richard" wrote:
    > > Not as simple as that, its not a branding its an added banner by My

    search

    Thankyou for that Liz highly successful.

    Richard, Nov 3, 2003