  1. dont ya hate it when ya forget your bank card pin. and its
    not like the banks try and halp, (we will send you an new
    one in 7 working days tim)

    anotheroneofthosedays, Jul 30, 2004

  2. anotheroneofthosedays

    kpg Guest

    "anotheroneofthosedays" <> wrote in
    message news:740201c47647$292e1ce0$...
    > # Host-Name Confilct: file://c:\temp\138967.htm (7/30/2004 10:13:15 AM) #
    > dont ya hate it when ya forget your bank card pin. and its
    > not like the banks try and halp, (we will send you an new
    > one in 7 working days tim)

    Once you get it, post it here and I'll remember it for you :)

    kpg, Jul 30, 2004

  3. anotheroneofthosedays

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    #
    > > dont ya hate it when ya forget your bank card pin. and its
    > > not like the banks try and halp, (we will send you an new
    > > one in 7 working days tim)

    <piggybacked>

    Oh, it's turd nuggets like this that I miss so much since I've plonked the
    anonymii.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 30, 2004
  4. anotheroneofthosedays

    Guest Guest

    thanks love you both 2

    Guest, Jul 30, 2004
  5. anotheroneofthosedays

    anonymous Guest

    WTF does this have to do with MCSE? I hope the bank never
    sends you a card again for being such a moron.

    anonymous, Jul 30, 2004
  6. anotheroneofthosedays

    Guest Guest

    what dose your responce have to do with mcse and why do
    you care so much, oh he dident heart your fellings did he

    Guest, Jul 30, 2004
  7. anotheroneofthosedays

    Guest Guest

    like my balls

    Guest, Jul 30, 2004
  8. anotheroneofthosedays

    Guest Guest

    lick my balls

    Guest, Jul 30, 2004
  9. anotheroneofthosedays

    Guest Guest

    whats a moron

    Guest, Jul 30, 2004
  10. anotheroneofthosedays

    Guest Guest

    ?

    Guest, Jul 30, 2004
  11. anotheroneofthosedays

    kpg Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\138979.htm (7/30/2004 10:47:49

    AM) #
    > ?

    gee, now i'm sorry to have been a part of this thread.

    things were going so well, too

    kpg, Jul 30, 2004
  12. wrote:
    > lick my balls

    It was funnier before you fixed it.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 30, 2004
  13. wrote:
    > whats a moron

    From http://www.dictionary.com

    mo·ron ( P ) Pronunciation Key (môrn, mr-)
    n.
    1. A stupid person; a dolt.
    2. Psychology. A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of
    from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills
    enabling some degree of academic or vocational education. The term belongs
    to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.
    3. A person who asks the question "whats a moron."

    --
    Fris "Walk softly and carry a big dic." bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 30, 2004
  14. anotheroneofthosedays

    Andy Foster Guest

    "anotheroneofthosedays" <> wrote in
    message news:740201c47647$292e1ce0$...
    > dont ya hate it when ya forget your bank card pin. and its
    > not like the banks try and halp, (we will send you an new
    > one in 7 working days tim)

    Make sure caps-lock is off and try entering it again

    Andy Foster, Jul 30, 2004
  15. anotheroneofthosedays

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Frisbee® <>
    spewed in news:#pR6$$:

    > wrote:
    >> whats a moron

    > From http://www.dictionary.com
    >
    > mo·ron ( P ) Pronunciation Key (môrn, mr-)
    > n.
    > 1. A stupid person; a dolt.
    > 2. Psychology. A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age
    > of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social
    > skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education. The
    > term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now
    > considered offensive. 3. A person who asks the question "whats a
    > moron."

    ROFLMAO!!!!
    PotD

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 30, 2004
  16. anotheroneofthosedays

    billyw Guest

    in uk it usually takes bank about 48 hours to send new pin

    billyw, Jul 30, 2004