    won't login.
    Any suggestions...
    Thanks,
    BobT, Aug 24, 2004

  2. BobT

    Moz Champion Guest

    BobT wrote:

    > I am running firefox at home and just installed it on my computer at
    > work. I am able to get into my online banking program at home but at
    > work i get bounced out immediately when login begins. I imported on
    > both computers all the info from I.E. ... one runs fine, the other
    > won't login.
    > Any suggestions...
    > Thanks,

    Talk to the Bank or finacial services to see if they accept Firefox, it
    may just be a matter of their site or software rejecting access by 'non
    authorized' programs.
    Usually its a simple matter of a browser sniffer function

    Some users have found success by modifying their UA (user agent) string
    to suit what the site/program considers 'authorized'. However, you
    should select a UA that indicates to the server/program a compatible
    program.

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org
    Moz Champion, Aug 26, 2004

  3. BobT

    mike555 Guest

    BobT <ebco@(nospam)prodigy.net> wrote in message news:<>...
    > I am running firefox at home and just installed it on my computer at
    > work. I am able to get into my online banking program at home but at
    > work i get bounced out immediately when login begins. I imported on
    > both computers all the info from I.E. ... one runs fine, the other
    > won't login.
    > Any suggestions...
    > Thanks,

    === check the Firefox options , make sure Java script is enabled ===
    mike555, Aug 26, 2004