Bangalore's Best Prometric Test center (like Microsoft, SunMicrosystems, Dell, HP)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Prometric Test center, Mar 4, 2008.

  1. Bangalore's Best Prometric Test center (like Microsoft, Sun
    Microsystems, Dell, HP)

    Hi,

    Greetings from Everonn!!!!

    Are you looking for the good Prometric (like Microsoft, Sun
    Microsystems, Dell, and HP) Test center, where you can take test
    whenever you want...?

    Then you are at the right place;

    Just come and take test whenever you are free.....

    We understand your pain that you are already going through whenever
    you register for the test and you are not getting the slots available
    whenever you require.

    So we have a solution for you:

    1) The best place to take Prometric (like Microsoft, Sun Microsystems,
    HP, IBM, Dell and many more) Test,

    2) Any Time Exam facility: Take your test from Monday to Sunday,
    Morning 07:00am till Evening 08:00pm,

    3) Anytime up to 50 candidates can take up the test without any
    disturbance at the same time,

    4) A calm and cool place to take the test, that's what you smart guys
    require, while you are taking your test, Am I right?

    5) Special attention for group of members,

    We understand you, because we know what you require for your career:

    * Career Enhancement
    * IT certification from various companies
    * Growth for you and your company

    And of course.....

    * Better pay package, everyone wants that...

    So what are you waiting for?

    Do call us to know the current offers, Slots availability, rates and
    Inaugural offer

    Grab the current available offers from Microsoft and SUN Microsystems

    Contact us or Mail us for more info:

    Mayank Gandhi - 97390 27601 - ,

    Jithin raj - 9945666676 - ,

    Santosh - 9740809028