Ban pro wrestling today!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Mar 10, 2009.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    While 90% of the street style brawling is staged, it's that other 10%
    that is pure bullshit.
    Last week on "WWE" we saw "legacy" kick Ed Mcmahon, the general
    manager, right in the chops [high time somebody did], then, the
    jackass attacks the wife of triple h, who had absolutely no business
    being in the ring.

    Then tripe h goes after legacy with a sledge hammer. Also obviously
    staged.

    So why do we have this garbage pit on tv?
    Ever since "Rockin Rowdy Piper" came onto the scene, the ways of pro
    wrestling were soon changed. What used to be fun to watch, is now
    sickening.

    The problem is, the kids get the idea that this is a fun thing to
    mimmick. They do not understand it takes years of training before you
    even step into the professional side. They do not understand that what
    you see on camera is in no way the truth. Today's rings are twice as
    big as they used to be and the mats ared designed to give on impact.

    Some fool has been slapped around for 30 minutes, can just barely
    stand up and he has the will to put his hand up in front of his face
    to take the blow when he gets slammed up against the corner post?

    He's down and out face down on the floor and suddenly comes back to
    life with a vengance and destroys his opponent. That, we call
    choreography.

    This is one form of entertainment we do not need on tv. Period.

    Ban it. Today.

    richard, Mar 10, 2009

  2. richard

    G. Morgan Guest

    richard wrote:

    <rant snipped, un-read>

    >This is one form of entertainment we do not need on tv. Period.
    >
    >Ban it. Today.

    No.

    G. Morgan, Mar 10, 2009

  3. richard

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 09 Mar 2009 21:19:07 -0400, richard <>
    wrote:

    >While 90% of

    <Snip endless drivel>

    I know your shirnk said you should write your mindless blathering
    down, but he didn't say to send it to Usenet did he?

    Evan Platt, Mar 10, 2009
  4. richard

    Dan C Guest

    No. **** off and take your medicine.

    Dan C, Mar 10, 2009
  5. richard

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 09 Mar 2009 23:08:40 -0500, Lookout <>
    wrote:

    >Who's "we"?

    The voices in RtS's head.

    >Piper has been around for 25 years

    More, if you count AWA - 1973.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rowdy_Piper

    Evan Platt, Mar 10, 2009
  6. "richard" <> wrote in message
    > While 90% of the street style brawling is staged, it's that other 10%
    > that is pure bullshit.
    > Last week on "WWE" we saw "legacy" kick Ed Mcmahon, the general
    > manager, right in the chops [high time somebody did], then, the
    > jackass attacks the wife of triple h, who had absolutely no business
    > being in the ring.

    It's Vince McMahon, not Ed McMahon, st00pid.

    > Then tripe h goes after legacy with a sledge hammer. Also obviously
    > staged.

    No shit. Remember DX when Triple H and Shawn Michaels used to **** with Mr.
    McMahon?

    > So why do we have this garbage pit on tv?
    > Ever since "Rockin Rowdy Piper" came onto the scene, the ways of pro
    > wrestling were soon changed. What used to be fun to watch, is now
    > sickening.
    >
    > The problem is, the kids get the idea that this is a fun thing to
    > mimmick. They do not understand it takes years of training before you
    > even step into the professional side. They do not understand that what
    > you see on camera is in no way the truth. Today's rings are twice as
    > big as they used to be and the mats ared designed to give on impact.

    The WWE warns kids not to do imitate stunts already, RtS.

    > Some fool has been slapped around for 30 minutes, can just barely
    > stand up and he has the will to put his hand up in front of his face
    > to take the blow when he gets slammed up against the corner post?
    >
    > He's down and out face down on the floor and suddenly comes back to
    > life with a vengance and destroys his opponent. That, we call
    > choreography.
    >
    > This is one form of entertainment we do not need on tv. Period.
    >
    > Ban it. Today.

    and what, replace it with kiddy p0rn, st00pid? WWE is very popular. It isn't
    going anywhere.

    Stacey Chuffo, Mar 10, 2009
  7. richard

    sittingduck Guest

    Lookout wrote:

    >>So why do we have this garbage pit on tv?

    > Because idiots like you watch it.

    Exactly. It helps the brainless stay that way.

    --
    http://improve-usenet.org
    No passion so effectually robs the mind of all its powers of acting and

    sittingduck, Mar 10, 2009
  8. richard

    Keyser Söze Guest

    richard <> wrote in message

    > While 90% of the street style brawling is staged, it's that other 10%
    > that is pure bullshit.
    > Last week on "WWE" we saw "legacy" kick Ed Mcmahon, the general
    > manager, right in the chops [high time somebody did], then, the
    > jackass attacks the wife of triple h, who had absolutely no business
    > being in the ring.
    >
    > Then tripe h goes after legacy with a sledge hammer. Also obviously
    > staged.
    >
    > So why do we have this garbage pit on tv?
    > Ever since "Rockin Rowdy Piper" came onto the scene, the ways of pro
    > wrestling were soon changed. What used to be fun to watch, is now
    > sickening.
    >
    > The problem is, the kids get the idea that this is a fun thing to
    > mimmick. They do not understand it takes years of training before you
    > even step into the professional side. They do not understand that what
    > you see on camera is in no way the truth. Today's rings are twice as
    > big as they used to be and the mats ared designed to give on impact.
    >
    > Some fool has been slapped around for 30 minutes, can just barely
    > stand up and he has the will to put his hand up in front of his face
    > to take the blow when he gets slammed up against the corner post?
    >
    > He's down and out face down on the floor and suddenly comes back to
    > life with a vengance and destroys his opponent. That, we call
    > choreography.
    >
    > This is one form of entertainment we do not need on tv. Period.
    >
    > Ban it. Today.

    Get turned on by it, do you?

    <"Me thinks he doth protest too much">

    --
    Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to
    an understanding of ourselves. Jung

    In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties,

    Keyser Söze, Mar 10, 2009
  9. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    Translation: ****, yeah!!!!

    Aardvark, Mar 10, 2009
  10. richard

    iL_WeReo Guest

    On Mar 10, 2:39 pm, Aardvark <> wrote:
    > On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 13:05:15 -0400, WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > > "Keyser Söze" <> wrote in
    > > messagenews:gp5bdc$hgd$...
    > >> richard <> wrote in message

    > >> Get turned on by it, do you?

    > > That Bruno thing was horrible.

    > Translation: ****, yeah!!!!
    >
    > --
    > The month of March in this year of 2009 sees the centenary of the laying
    > of the keel of the most famous (or infamous) ocean liner of all time, RMS
    > Titanic, at Harland & Wolff shipyard in Belfast.
    > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Titanic>- Hide quoted text -

    It was. I'm still the only one on earth with the most important and
    sought-after WWF tapes of awl.

    iL_WeReo, Mar 10, 2009
  11. richard

    Keyser Söze Guest

    WeReo_ScoTTy <> wrote in message

    > "Keyser Söze" <> wrote
    > in message news:gp5bdc$hgd$...
    >> richard <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> While 90% of the street style brawling is staged, it's that other
    >>> 10% that is pure bullshit.
    >>> Last week on "WWE" we saw "legacy" kick Ed Mcmahon, the general
    >>> manager, right in the chops [high time somebody did], then, the
    >>> jackass attacks the wife of triple h, who had absolutely no business
    >>> being in the ring.
    >>>
    >>> Then tripe h goes after legacy with a sledge hammer. Also obviously
    >>> staged.
    >>>
    >>> So why do we have this garbage pit on tv?
    >>> Ever since "Rockin Rowdy Piper" came onto the scene, the ways of pro
    >>> wrestling were soon changed. What used to be fun to watch, is now
    >>> sickening.
    >>>
    >>> The problem is, the kids get the idea that this is a fun thing to
    >>> mimmick. They do not understand it takes years of training before
    >>> you even step into the professional side. They do not understand
    >>> that what you see on camera is in no way the truth. Today's rings
    >>> are twice as big as they used to be and the mats ared designed to
    >>> give on impact. Some fool has been slapped around for 30 minutes, can
    >>> just barely
    >>> stand up and he has the will to put his hand up in front of his face
    >>> to take the blow when he gets slammed up against the corner post?
    >>>
    >>> He's down and out face down on the floor and suddenly comes back to
    >>> life with a vengance and destroys his opponent. That, we call
    >>> choreography.
    >>>
    >>> This is one form of entertainment we do not need on tv. Period.
    >>>
    >>> Ban it. Today.

    >> Get turned on by it, do you?

    > That Bruno thing was horrible.

    Is he your lover?

    Keyser Söze, Mar 10, 2009
  12. richard

    iL_WeReo Guest

    On Mar 10, 4:34 pm, "Keyser Söze"
    <> wrote:
    > WeReo_ScoTTy <> wrote in message

    > > "Keyser Söze" <> wrote
    > > in messagenews:gp5bdc$hgd$...
    > >> richard <> wrote in message

    > >> Get turned on by it, do you?

    > > That Bruno thing was horrible.

    > Is he your lover?
    >
    > --
    > Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to
    > an understanding of ourselves. Jung
    >
    > In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties,
    > nations, and epochs it is the rule. Nietzsche- Hide quoted text -

    I heard he wants to see these tapes.

    iL_WeReo, Mar 10, 2009
  13. richard

    Keyser Söze Guest

    iL_WeReo <> wrote in message

    > On Mar 10, 4:34 pm, "Keyser Söze"
    > <> wrote:
    >> WeReo_ScoTTy <> wrote in message

    >>> That Bruno thing was horrible.

    >> Is he your lover?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to
    >> an understanding of ourselves. Jung
    >>
    >> In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties,
    >> nations, and epochs it is the rule. Nietzsche- Hide quoted text -

    > I heard he wants to see these tapes.

    Yeah, I heard that.

    Keyser Söze, Mar 10, 2009
  14. richard

    Tony Guest

    This is what pro wrestling was all about. The *FROG* Maddog.
    http://baronvonraschke.com/photo_gallery/photo_detail.php?id=11

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    proper manners

    beyond the realm of understandability

    Tony, Mar 11, 2009
  15. richard

    KillMaster Guest

    On Mar 10, 5:39 pm, iL_WeReo <> wrote:
    > On Mar 10, 4:34 pm, "Keyser Söze"
    >

    > <> wrote:
    > > WeReo_ScoTTy <> wrote in message

    > > > "Keyser Söze" <> wrote
    > > > in messagenews:gp5bdc$hgd$...

    > > > That Bruno thing was horrible.

    > > Is he your lover?

    > > --
    > > Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to
    > > an understanding of ourselves. Jung

    > > In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties,
    > > nations, and epochs it is the rule. Nietzsche- Hide quoted text -

    > I heard he wants to see these tapes.

    Pimpin u’r kiddy porn tapes again PIG?

    KillMaster, Mar 12, 2009
  16. Watching it is supporting it. Stop watching and if enough do it will pass
    too.

    The Stone Crusher, Mar 13, 2009
  17. WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > "Keyser Söze" <> wrote in
    > message news:gp6orb$ii$...
    >> iL_WeReo <> wrote in message

    >>> I heard he wants to see these tapes.

    >> Yeah, I heard that.

    > I don't care what you heard.

    Ok...now see...lemme 'splain to you how usenet works...when you
    *respond* to somwons poast it means that you care
    enough...to-respond-to-thir-poast.
    *not* caring would be you not responding, mkay?

    ^_^

    --
    http://www.palindeception.com/
    http://palinpics4truth.blogspot.com

    §ñühw¤£f, Mar 14, 2009
  18. richard

    iL_WeReo Guest

    On Mar 14, 5:34 pm, "Keyser Söze"
    <> wrote:
    > WeReo_ScoTTy <> wrote in message

    > > "Tony" <> wrote in message
    > >> This is what pro wrestling was all about. The *FROG* Maddog.
    > >>http://baronvonraschke.com/photo_gallery/photo_detail.php?id=11

    > >> --
    > >> The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    > >> Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    > >> Nay, Art thou decideth playeth ye simpleton games. *Some* of us know
    > >> proper manners

    > >> Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs,

    > >> Hamster isn't a newsreader it's a mistake!

    > >> El-Gonzo Jackson FROGS both me and Chuckcar

    > >> Master Juba was a black man imitating a white man imitating a black
    > >> man Using my technical prowess and computer abilities to answer questions
    > >> beyond the realm of understandability

    > >> Regards Tony... Making usenet better for everyone everyday

    > > I have some pretty equisite WWF tapes that noone has ever seen
    > > before. Cawl them the Breadbasket of the WWF and noone has them but
    > > me.

    > So you'll be buried with some bunch o' tapes, so what? LOL
    >
    > --
    > Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to
    > an understanding of ourselves. Jung
    >
    > In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties,
    > nations, and epochs it is the rule. Nietzsche- Hide quoted text -

    Let's hope everyone sees my breadbasket WWF tapes before that
    happens.

    RIP Blinky the Shark

    iL_WeReo, Mar 15, 2009