Balloons!

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by JANA, Mar 26, 2005.

  1. JANA

    JANA Guest

    An easy way to get rid of the balloons is to get TweakUI, and install it.
    TweakUI is a very powerful set-up tool for Windows. You can go in the easy
    way, and turn off the balloons.

    JANA
    _____

    --

    JANA
    _____

    JANA, Mar 26, 2005

  2. JANA

    Wizard Guest

    Jana <> wrote:

    > I like to
    > keep the average user away from the registry.

    So you've never edited your registry.

    Wizard, Mar 26, 2005

  3. JANA

    Rebecca Guest

    Wizard wrote:
    > Jana <> wrote:
    >
    >> I like to
    >> keep the average user away from the registry.

    > So you've never edited your registry.

    He's below average. He probably did and messed everything up.

    Rebecca, Mar 26, 2005
  4. JANA

    Dave Lear Guest

    "Terry Cano" wrote in message

    > but on a seperate issue......why is it that out of six or so NG I
    > read this and WIN ME get these post with the most disgusting
    > post I've seen? I'm a grown man and do like the occassional bar
    > humor/lanuage but this is no place for it.

    Which newsgroup is no place for it, Terry? The post you're responding to,
    your response to it and the message you're now reading were cross-posted to
    the following groups...

    24hoursupport.helpdesk
    alt.computer
    alt.os.windows.xp
    alt.os.windows-xp
    alt.windows-xp

    You may find this webpage helpful in explaining why people make posts like
    the ones you're complaining about...

    The Suble Art of Trolling
    http://www.urban75.com/Mag/troll.html

    Dave Lear, Mar 26, 2005
  5. JANA

    Terry Cano Guest

    Music NG like alt.steinberg for one...

    Terry Cano, Mar 26, 2005
  6. JANA

    Terry Cano Guest

    The trolling thing was interesting.
    I'm get old or far to serious I guess....maybe both
    Terry

    Terry Cano, Mar 26, 2005
  7. JANA

    JANA Guest

    I myself go in to the registry, but I don't like the clients or end users
    doing this, unless I know that they are competent to do so. Some of these
    users have trouble just to get a CD read, or use Explorer on their own! I
    cannot imagine them going in to the registry!

    --

    JANA
    _____

    JANA, Mar 26, 2005
  8. JANA

    Wizard Guest

    Shut the **** up, you whining ****.

    Wizard, Mar 26, 2005
  9. JANA

    Wizard Guest

    JANA <> wrote:

    > I myself

    Are you Irish?

    > go in to the registry, but I don't like the clients

    You're a consultant? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA!

    Wizard, Mar 26, 2005
  10. JANA

    Jana Guest

    Do you think JANA is a "He" name? If so, you got something coming to Y'a!

    --

    JANA
    _____

    Jana, Mar 29, 2005
  11. Jana, <> wrote:

    > Do you think JANA is a "He" name?

    Will it change the fact that you're a fucking idiot?

    Amoghadarsin Mallikarjun, Mar 29, 2005