balloon tips + aston or how to connect a bluetooth headset without ballon tips

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by diesel, May 31, 2006.

  1. diesel

    diesel Guest

    hi there

    i have a small problem with balloon tips, nothing major but i was wondering
    if any bright sparks here can figure out a work around.

    i have a bluetooth headset (a tendystar G2) which connects to my PC via a
    sitecom cn-500.

    this is great when playing games and using teamspeak.

    however i also have astonshell (www.astonshell.com) running which doesnt
    support balloon tips. this cause me a little problem as when connecting the
    headset to the pc a balloon tip pops up asking me to allow access and enter
    the pin.

    i've tried to search google for a program that could read the balloon tips
    and display them as a pop up instead, but had no joy.

    does anyone know of a way to do this?

    failing that can anyone know of a way i can set my bluetooth to automaticly
    give consent? again i have looked and found nothing.

    many help in advance

    Diesel
    diesel, May 31, 2006