  1. Hi
    If the computer has Wireless network card and you are using the Wired one,
    disable the Wireless Card.
    Right click on the Wireless Connection Properties and click on Disable (you
    can enable it back the same way).
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    xtophsr, Jun 20, 2008

  3. "xtophsr" <> wrote in message

    > Every 5 to 10 minutes a ballon appears in the corner and tells me there

    are
    > no wireless connections. I close it and it comes back again and again. How

    do
    > I stop it?

    First identify what app displays this message.
    When it is on screen do
    Ctl Alt Del (3 keys simultaneously)
    and see if you can tell which app or module
    heads each list (when sorted by time started.)
    You may be able to run this from the keyboard
    and configure its information message functions.

    --
    Don Phillipson
    Carlsbad Springs

    Don Phillipson, Jun 21, 2008