Balky e-mail

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Wes, Jul 16, 2004.

  1. Wes

    Wes Guest

    Changed SMPT per suggestion. Now I get a few e-mails (none of them spam, by
    the way), and all of them except one are from Earthlink. Have asked a
    couple of local friends to e-mail me in the last few days, but these haven't
    come through. And the "Specified server" message still comes up. So now
    what?

    Wes Muchmore 7/16/04

    Wes, Jul 16, 2004

  2. Wes

    Boomer Guest

    Wes <> wrote:

    > Changed SMPT per suggestion. Now I get a few e-mails (none of
    > them spam, by the way), and all of them except one are from
    > Earthlink. Have asked a couple of local friends to e-mail me in
    > the last few days, but these haven't come through. And the
    > "Specified server" message still comes up. So now what?
    >
    > Wes Muchmore 7/16/04

    Contact Earthlink. And...

    Please don't start a new thread about the same problem.

    Please reply in the original thread to the person you want to ask
    another question of.

    Highlight the person's message you wish to reply to.
    Right click. Click on "Reply Group" icon.

    Did you read this?
    http://support.earthlink.net/mu/1/psc/img/walkthroughs/macintosh/emai
    l/oe_5.0/5410.psc.html

    Thanks.