Bah Google Groups is broken (was sockets vs cores)

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by AD., Sep 26, 2006.

  1. AD.

    AD. Guest

    Grrr Google has fucked up their reply stuff again - it creates a new
    thread instead of replying.

    My "sockets vs cores" post was in reply to this post by GraB
    http://groups.google.com/group/nz.comp/msg/a31e7b11cd731043 in the "how
    long should a computer last" thread.

    And....

    1) yes I have left all that whole software licensing circus behind me.

    2) I don't know or care why some software is licensed by the CPU.

    3) and yes I know Google Groups sucks, but I'm at work and NNTP isn't
    happening for various reasons.

    I won't bother with any more replies - they'll just end up in their own
    thread anyway :)

    --
    Cheers
    Anton