    What say y'all we also cast our votes for Baddie, Goodie, and Hottie of
    the year ? I know Lowdes is pushing for a "Troll of the year" vote, but
    I'm reluctant for that one.

    Cerebrus, Dec 31, 2006

  2. Cerebrus wrote:
    > So who was the Biggest, Baddest, Evil-est villain of the year 2006 ??
    >
    > Well, a poll was conducted by AP amongst Americans and here are the
    > results :
    >
    > Bush beats Osama hands down ! Bush's supporters can finally rejoice
    > that Bush has beaten Osama in atleast one thing. And guess what !
    > Saddam (poor devil) comes third.
    >
    > Read the full story at : <http://tinyurl.com/y43l6y>
    >
    > What say y'all we also cast our votes for Baddie, Goodie, and Hottie of
    > the year ? I know Lowdes is pushing for a "Troll of the year" vote, but
    > I'm reluctant for that one.

    Too funny! I love it.

    Jonathan Roberts, Dec 31, 2006

  3. > So who was the Biggest, Baddest, Evil-est villain of the year 2006 ??

    > Well, a poll was conducted by AP amongst Americans and here are the
    > results :
    >
    > Bush beats Osama hands down ! Bush's supporters can finally rejoice
    > that Bush has beaten Osama in atleast one thing. And guess what !
    > Saddam (poor devil) comes third.
    >
    > Read the full story at : <http://tinyurl.com/y43l6y>
    >
    > What say y'all we also cast our votes for Baddie, Goodie, and Hottie of
    > the year ? I know Lowdes is pushing for a "Troll of the year" vote, but
    > I'm reluctant for that one.

    This was absolutely at the direction of Bush. The timetable of the trial and
    the major milestones were too coincidental with the US political timetable.
    And of course getting Saddam out of the way removes the possibility of any
    awkward questions being asked (and embarrassing answers being given) in
    trials for his other crimes - such as what involvement western governments
    had in his regime over the years.

    How stupid do they think we are??

    How about trying BUSH, BLAIR for war crimes?

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Dec 31, 2006
  4. Cerebrus

    TurkReno Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in news:1167577049.200528.168420
    @h40g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    > So who was the Biggest, Baddest, Evil-est villain of the year 2006 ??
    >
    > Well, a poll was conducted by AP amongst Americans and here are the
    > results :
    >
    > Bush beats Osama hands down ! Bush's supporters can finally rejoice
    > that Bush has beaten Osama in atleast one thing. And guess what !
    > Saddam (poor devil) comes third.
    >
    > Read the full story at : <http://tinyurl.com/y43l6y>
    >
    > What say y'all we also cast our votes for Baddie, Goodie, and Hottie

    of
    > the year ? I know Lowdes is pushing for a "Troll of the year" vote,

    but
    > I'm reluctant for that one.

    I unofficially nominate SuperNews/Critical Path and Starbucks as Most
    Evil Corporations of the Year.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    TurkReno, Dec 31, 2006
  5. Cerebrus

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I unofficially nominate SuperNews/Critical Path and Starbucks as Most
    >Evil Corporations of the Year.

    For Most Evil Corporation of the Year I unofficially nominate
    micros&of"!!"**7..&%^^£$ NO CARRIER

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 1, 2007
  6. Cerebrus

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Well, a poll was conducted by AP amongst Americans and here are the
    >results :
    >
    >Bush beats Osama hands down ! Bush's supporters can finally rejoice
    >that Bush has beaten Osama in atleast one thing.

    That just shows how stupid some people are.

    >And guess what !
    >Saddam (poor devil) comes third.

    who?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 1, 2007
  7. Cerebrus

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >How about trying BUSH, BLAIR for war crimes?

    don't be stupid.

    maybe Einstein, Oppenheimer and co should be retrospectively put on
    trial for 'crimes against humanity' for their part in the Manhattan
    project, which saved to lives of countless American servicemen and
    helped keep the peace for some forty odd years?

    While I personally think the removal of a vile mass murderer from
    power 'should' have been a good thing for the world as a whole,
    clearly the world thinks otherwise. So now America is left with a
    foreign policy disaster because the world, as a whole, is too weak,
    frightened or just plain lazy to act, as a whole, against such
    monsters.

    I always remember seeing, as a kid, the documentaries and newsreels
    about the atrocities committed by nazi germany before and during world
    war two. These warned us never to forget such events as time passes
    on. Well, clearly the world has forgotten....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 1, 2007
  8. Cerebrus

    Thor Guest

    > "Cerebrus" <> wrote in news:1167577049.200528.168420
    > @h40g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
    >
    >> So who was the Biggest, Baddest, Evil-est villain of the year 2006 ??
    >>
    >> Well, a poll was conducted by AP amongst Americans and here are the
    >> results :
    >>
    >> Bush beats Osama hands down ! Bush's supporters can finally rejoice
    >> that Bush has beaten Osama in atleast one thing. And guess what !
    >> Saddam (poor devil) comes third.
    >>
    >> Read the full story at : <http://tinyurl.com/y43l6y>
    >>
    >> What say y'all we also cast our votes for Baddie, Goodie, and Hottie

    > of
    >> the year ? I know Lowdes is pushing for a "Troll of the year" vote,

    > but
    >> I'm reluctant for that one.
    >>

    > I unofficially nominate SuperNews/Critical Path and Starbucks as Most
    > Evil Corporations of the Year.

    I nominate "The axis of evil". I nominate it as the co with the coolest name
    too.
    53

    Thor, Jan 1, 2007
  9. Cerebrus

    JaR Guest

    On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 08:20:00 -0800, OTHMAN cast into the ether:

    > This was absolutely at the direction of Bush.

    What? The AP poll?

    > The timetable of the trial and the major milestones were too
    > coincidental with the US political timetable.

    Pretty hard for it not to be. I suppose Halloween was scheduled just
    before the election for political purposes as well? Some will be
    determined to find conspiratorial overtones no matter what.

    > And of course getting Saddam out of the way removes the possibility of
    > any awkward questions being asked (and embarrassing answers being given)
    > in trials for his other crimes such as what involvement western
    > governments had in his regime over the years.

    Matter of public record. No big secrets there. Or is there some evidence
    that Bush gave Saddam instructions to commit genocide? Some document that
    there was a Bush/Cheney led cabal that put Saddam in power?

    Don't be stupid.

    > How stupid do they think we are??

    Oh, sorry, you you already answered that.

    > How about trying BUSH, BLAIR for war crimes?

    Sure, have at it.

    No, seriously, go right ahead.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Jan 2, 2007
  10. Cerebrus

    kpg Guest

    > How about trying BUSH, BLAIR for war crimes?

    Funny, remember Hitler and the world saying "Never Again!"?

    No? Oh...that would explain some things then...

    I live on a planet full of dumba$$es.

    0x22

    kpg, Jan 2, 2007
  11. Cerebrus

    Jtyc Guest

    > I live on a planet full of dumba$$es.

    Usually I'm called a "smart ass"...

    Jtyc, Jan 2, 2007
  12. Cerebrus

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> How about trying BUSH, BLAIR for war crimes?

    > Funny, remember Hitler and the world saying "Never Again!"?
    >
    > No? Oh...that would explain some things then...
    >
    > I live on a planet full of dumba$$es.

    I wouldn't say it's full.....yet!

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 2, 2007
  13. Cerebrus

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> I live on a planet full of dumba$$es.

    > Usually I'm called a "smart ass"...

    These are unusual times.

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 2, 2007
  14. Cerebrus

    catwalker63 Guest

    Kline Sphere <.@> prattled ceaselessly in

    >>How about trying BUSH, BLAIR for war crimes?

    > don't be stupid.
    >
    > maybe Einstein, Oppenheimer and co should be retrospectively put on
    > trial for 'crimes against humanity' for their part in the Manhattan
    > project, which saved to lives of countless American servicemen and
    > helped keep the peace for some forty odd years?
    >
    > While I personally think the removal of a vile mass murderer from
    > power 'should' have been a good thing for the world as a whole,
    > clearly the world thinks otherwise. So now America is left with a
    > foreign policy disaster because the world, as a whole, is too weak,
    > frightened or just plain lazy to act, as a whole, against such
    > monsters.
    >
    > I always remember seeing, as a kid, the documentaries and newsreels
    > about the atrocities committed by nazi germany before and during world
    > war two. These warned us never to forget such events as time passes
    > on. Well, clearly the world has forgotten....
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    They always do. Mainly because people will usually accept popular
    opinion instead of thinking it through for themselves.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Jan 15, 2007
  15. Cerebrus

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >They always do. Mainly because people will usually accept popular
    >opinion instead of thinking it through for themselves.

    you mean the opinion of the liberal media.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 15, 2007
  16. Cerebrus

    >>They always do. Mainly because people will usually accept popular
    >>opinion instead of thinking it through for themselves.

    > you mean the opinion of the liberal media.....
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Precisely!!

    catwalker63, Jan 15, 2007