BAD voipcheap.co.uk (cunning............)

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by improve, Sep 2, 2005.

  1. improve

    improve Guest

    Its service suits me absolutely.
    The sound quality is quite good.
    But there is one thing that I dont like it.
    It need me 5 pound to call to the free destination now(it is 1 pound
    before)
    and it starts to limit the time of calling to only 20 sec.
    I really dont like tis.
    can anyone help me?
    can anyone share your account with me?
    I only call to the free destination.
    Please pm me.
    Looking for your help
    Please be kind to me
    I am a boy of 12
    I have a friend in the free destination and I wanna talk to him

    --
    improve
    improve's Profile: http://www.wirelessforums.org/member.php?userid=1037
    improve, Sep 2, 2005

  2. improve

    MC Guest

    In article <>, improve.1uqaxh@no-
    mx.wirelessforums.org says...

    > Its service suits me absolutely.
    > The sound quality is quite good.
    > But there is one thing that I dont like it.
    > It need me 5 pound to call to the free destination now(it is 1 pound
    > before)
    > and it starts to limit the time of calling to only 20 sec.
    > I really dont like tis.
    > can anyone help me?
    > can anyone share your account with me?
    > I only call to the free destination.
    > Please pm me.
    > Looking for your help
    > Please be kind to me
    > I am a boy of 12
    > I have a friend in the free destination and I wanna talk to him

    Its Euro's and not pounds and why dont you use its sister site
    voipbuster instead.
    MC, Sep 2, 2005

  3. improve

    MC Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > In article <>, improve.1uqaxh@no-
    > mx.wirelessforums.org says...
    > >
    > > Its service suits me absolutely.
    > > The sound quality is quite good.
    > > But there is one thing that I dont like it.
    > > It need me 5 pound to call to the free destination now(it is 1 pound
    > > before)
    > > and it starts to limit the time of calling to only 20 sec.
    > > I really dont like tis.
    > > can anyone help me?
    > > can anyone share your account with me?
    > > I only call to the free destination.
    > > Please pm me.
    > > Looking for your help
    > > Please be kind to me
    > > I am a boy of 12
    > > I have a friend in the free destination and I wanna talk to him
    > >

    > Its Euro's and not pounds and why dont you use its sister site
    > voipbuster instead.

    Sorry it is pounds, just use voipbuster instead.
    MC, Sep 2, 2005
  4. improve

    improve Guest

    improve, Sep 4, 2005