  1. any word on this Nicolas Roeg film starring Art Garfunkle and Harvey Keitel
    hitting DVD? It's been shown on the Independent Film Channel, but has never
    even been released on VHS. I'd love to see a nice uncut disc.
    Vlvetmorning98, Aug 27, 2004

  2. Vlvetmorning98

    Ian W. Hill Guest

    >any word on this Nicolas Roeg film starring Art Garfunkle and Harvey Keitel
    >hitting DVD? It's been shown on the Independent Film Channel, but has never
    >even been released on VHS. I'd love to see a nice uncut disc.

    If you've got a region-free player and are not in England, there's a very nice
    and cheap R2 disc from Carlton -- just the film and the trailer, but a good
    print, well-transferred. I'm still hoping this will get a higher-level
    treatment someday, but given its video history it seems unlikely.

    Roundheels
    Brooklyn

    restore my patriotism to reply
    Ian W. Hill, Aug 27, 2004