    10.3.

    Tom Nelson
    Tom Nelson Photography

    Tom Nelson, Aug 10, 2004

  2. Tom Nelson

    Jeff Shoaf Guest

    Tom Nelson wrote:
    > I have a 1GB IBM Microdrive that might have a bad sector about 2/3 of
    > the way through. It's taken awhile to diagnose since I don't usually
    > fill the drive that far. The symptom is a single image which is
    > corrupted and can't be opened, copied or otherwise used. The bad image
    > doesn't usually happen while I'm shooting fast or when the battery is
    > low.
    >
    > How can I diagnose and fix this problem? I've got Win 98 and Max OS X
    > 10.3.
    >
    > Tom Nelson
    > Tom Nelson Photography

    Have you reformatted the drive?

    Jeff Shoaf, Aug 10, 2004

  3. Tom Nelson

    HRosita Guest

    Hi,

    Try formating it in the computer (if you have a card reader). It should tell
    you if there are bad sectors.
    I don't remember exactly but Win98 has a Scandisk or Chckdisk function (look it
    up in Help) that will let you analyse the drive.
    Rosita

    HRosita, Aug 11, 2004