    Freddy Caple Guest

    I thought there was going to be director commentary on it? Can't find
    it on the Bad(der) Santa I got today. FREDDY

    Freddy Caple, Jun 23, 2004

  2. Freddy Caple

    Mike McGee Guest

    In article <>, Freddy
    Caple <> wrote:

    > I thought there was going to be director commentary on it? Can't find
    > it on the Bad(der) Santa I got today. FREDDY

    There is no commentary track, sorry. :(
    The only different extra you'll find on the "badder" version is a
    meaningless gag reel that really isn't even worth your time.

    That said, it's still funny as all hell.
    Here's a link to our review for the unrated "badder" version:
    http://www.thedigitalreview.com/forum/showthread.php?t=826

    --
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Mike McGee

    Mike McGee, Jun 23, 2004

  3. Freddy Caple

    Freddy Caple Guest

    > There is no commentary track, sorry. :(
    > The only different extra you'll find on the "badder" version is a
    > meaningless gag reel that really isn't even worth your time.
    >
    > That said, it's still funny as all hell.
    > Here's a link to our review for the unrated "badder" version:
    > http://www.thedigitalreview.com/forum/showthread.php?t=826

    That's a damn shame! Oh well. Thanks for the info. Freddy

    Freddy Caple, Jun 24, 2004