    unable to write on these rascals. Don't know whether it is the software,
    the burner or the discs. Is it possible that an entire stack of discs could
    all be bad? Does this happen very often?

    Bubba, Dec 14, 2006

  2. Bubba

    olfart Guest

    "Bubba" <> wrote in message
    news:AKjgh.44072$...
    >I purchased a very large sleeve of Verbatum DVD-Rs from Sams. I have been
    >unable to write on these rascals. Don't know whether it is the software,
    >the burner or the discs. Is it possible that an entire stack of discs
    >could all be bad? Does this happen very often?

    Have you used this particular brand of disc before?? Your burner might just
    not like Verbatum....it happens.

    olfart, Dec 14, 2006

  3. Bubba

    JANA Guest

    Maybe your burner has gone defective, or the disks are of a standard that
    your burner cannot handle. I would doubt a full batch of new disks are
    defective.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    JANA, Dec 16, 2006
  4. Bubba

    jtees4 Guest

    On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 21:54:40 GMT, "Bubba"
    <> wrote:

    >I purchased a very large sleeve of Verbatum DVD-Rs from Sams. I have been
    >unable to write on these rascals. Don't know whether it is the software,
    >the burner or the discs. Is it possible that an entire stack of discs could
    >all be bad? Does this happen very often?

    Easiesty to check if possible is to burn on a different computer. I
    never heard of it happening with an entire batch, but it could happen.

    jtees4, Dec 19, 2006