Bad Customer Service etc..

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Heidi Manway, Jan 17, 2007.

  1. Heidi Manway

    Heidi Manway Guest

    x-no-archive:yes
    With nearly every business doing it nowadays and at times customer
    service can be appauling
    I thought it time to upgrade my 6 hour tape recorder:) to something
    digital like the professionals have but preferably WITHOUT the high
    Margin Price Tag

    Anyone know whats the best way of doing it technically speaking with
    links too if possible please:)

    Thanks,

    Heidi

    I have included the following below:

    >http://www.phone-recorders.info/RecordingType.htm Meteor or Pegasus
    >Plus £149 + VAT
    >
    >picks up caller ID I make a lot of outgoing calls and the inbound
    >are witheld"Private"
    >
    >http://www.pimall.com/nais/zippy.html TINY TECH ??? not sure about their company atitude of all Sales been final here
    >

    >www.recordmycall.co.uk they do not have email attachment service just the call only feature.

    was an excellent service it did at the time get Reader Digest approval
    as a great idea this was back in 2004 it seems to have gone out of
    business.

    www.recordedcall.com see archive link
    Look it up on www.archive.org

    http://snipurl.com/17nvz

    Heidi Manway, Jan 17, 2007

  2. Heidi Manway

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 16 Jan 2007 16:06:23 -0800, "Heidi Manway" <>
    wrote:

    >x-no-archive:yes
    >With nearly every business doing it nowadays and at times customer
    >service can be appauling
    >I thought it time to upgrade my 6 hour tape recorder:) to something
    >digital like the professionals have but preferably WITHOUT the high
    >Margin Price Tag
    >
    >Anyone know whats the best way of doing it technically speaking with
    >links too if possible please:)

    Seriously.. Are you fucking retarded or something? No.. Serious.

    I'm sorry, calling you retarded is an insult to retards.

    You would come in dead last in the special olympics.

    Put a knife in your hand, and you'd stab yourself to death.

    Does Google Groups pay you to make the rest of their idiots look
    smarter by comparison?

    Seriously, you are getting annoying. You post a question, people
    answer, then you post the same question again.

    Usually, you wait a few days and at least change the subject.

    Ok, technically you changed the subject this time too.

    Please turn your computer off, and leave it off.

    Return it to the manufacturer. Tell them you're too fucking stupid to
    own a computer. They'll know.

    Hell, they may even have some of your posts printed out in their
    breakroom.

    Evan Platt, Jan 17, 2007

  3. Heidi Manway

    Mike Easter Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > "Heidi Manway"

    >> x-no-archive:yes

    > You post a question, people
    > answer, then you post the same question again.

    But her XNA which is still noncompliant has improved slightly by one
    'x-' element, so she must be reading the answers in the other thread and
    learning therefrom. She still needs a space after the colon before the
    Yes, and I would also cap the XNA part.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Jan 17, 2007
  4. On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 16:06:23 -0800, Heidi Manway wrote:

    > can be appauling

    So's your spelling. (appalling)

    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Pomona, CA * 34.074630°N 117.754195°W
    knotgary at knotdonavan dot org http : // www.donavan.org

    Gary G. Taylor, Jan 20, 2007