  1. Owl Jolson

    Owl Jolson Guest

    What's the difference? Were any scenes cut/added?

    Owl Jolson, Sep 24, 2004

  2. Owl Jolson

    Frohike Guest

    "Owl Jolson" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > What's the difference? Were any scenes cut/added?

    I don't know what was added but I laughed my ass off while watching Badder
    Santa. The lines are hilarious like, "Did you just shat me out of your womb?
    What, are you my f***in mother now?" LOL

    Frohike, Sep 25, 2004

  3. Owl Jolson

    Nonymous Guest

    "Owl Jolson" <> wrote in message
    > What's the difference? Were any scenes cut/added?

    Google can answer that for you quicker than I can type a response.

    Nonymous, Sep 25, 2004
  4. Owl Jolson

    mazinz Guest

    their is about 1 min difference between the two, badder santa does ofer more
    footage

    mazinz, Sep 27, 2004