    "

    I think someone upstairs is trying to tell me something....
    To me it doesn't really inspire confidence in buying one of their products..
    Puddle, Nov 2, 2007

  2. Puddle

    thingy Guest

    Puddle wrote:
    > So I was interested in shopping for a mac..
    > Go to apple.co.nz click on store..
    >
    > "
    > An error has occurred during your session. Please return to the Store
    > Menu to continue shopping.
    >
    > "
    >
    > I think someone upstairs is trying to tell me something....
    > To me it doesn't really inspire confidence in buying one of their
    > products..

    heh.....you must just be unlucky....

    regards

    thing
    thingy, Nov 2, 2007

  3. In <472a7c16$> Puddle wrote:
    > So I was interested in shopping for a mac..
    > Go to apple.co.nz click on store..
    >
    > "
    > An error has occurred during your session. Please return to the
    > Store Menu to continue shopping.
    >
    > "
    >
    > I think someone upstairs is trying to tell me something....
    > To me it doesn't really inspire confidence in buying one of their
    > products..

    I see the NZ store has been updated since this morning with the new
    MacBook models. When Apple updates a model they remove all mention of
    the old model and replace it with the new version. It's possible you
    caught the store in the middle of the update.

    --
    * Roger Johnstone, Invercargill, New Zealand -> http://roger.geek.nz
    * PS/2 Mouse Adapter for vintage Apple II or Mac
    Roger Johnstone, Nov 2, 2007
  4. Puddle

    Murray Symon Guest

    Puddle wrote:

    > So I was interested in shopping for a mac..
    > Go to apple.co.nz click on store..
    >
    > "
    > An error has occurred during your session. Please return to the Store
    > Menu to continue shopping.
    >
    > "
    >
    > I think someone upstairs is trying to tell me something....
    > To me it doesn't really inspire confidence in buying one of their
    > products..

    According to Engadget, Apple have just quietly upgraded specs on some of
    their laptops - maybe the site was down while the catalog was being
    updated?
    Murray Symon, Nov 2, 2007
  5. Puddle

    Enkidu Guest

    Roger Johnstone wrote:

    > It's possible you
    > caught the store in the middle of the update.

    That's almost as bad as having a 404 page. Updating a site should not
    break it, even for a minute.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    'hilarious', it usually isn't?