BackWeblite57.zip ?? Turned up by AntiVir Ver.6

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Richard, Nov 15, 2004.

  1. Richard

    Richard Guest

    I am using AntiVir Personal Edition Ver.6. Can anyone throw light on
    the following? What is BackWeblite? What is this AlexaRelated.zip?
    Is there any way I could find out?

    You have guessed correctly, I am computer illiterate. That apart can
    you help.

    C:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery
    AlexaRelated.zip
    ArchiveType: ZIP
    NOTE! The whole archive is password protected
    BackWeblite57.zip
    ArchiveType: ZIP
    NOTE! The whole archive is password protected

    If I am in the wrong group, my apologies.

    Dick
    Richard, Nov 15, 2004

  2. Richard

    SteveB Guest

    I don't know for sure, but Backweb is used by my antivirus program to
    download updates automatically in the background, perhaps yours is the same.

    SteveB, Nov 15, 2004