    Dave C.

    9et

    Remove the five 9's (leave the 4) for email.

    Dave C., Nov 4, 2004

  2. Dave C.

    Thor Guest

    what kind of system do you have? Some manufacturers are known to use Backweb
    in their online support software.

    Thor, Nov 4, 2004

  3. Dave C.

    Kenny Guest

    Compaq certainly does, don't know about others.

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Nov 4, 2004
  4. Dave C.

    Dave C. Guest

    I have a Dell 8300 series with a P4. From the info in SpyBot, it refers to
    Backweb providing enhancement in web sessions. I just want to be sure that
    it is not an undesirable application.
    --
    Dave C.

    Dave C., Nov 4, 2004