    Thanks
    ITCERT

    http://www.itsoftwares.tk

    Software Mania, Sep 3, 2003

  2. Software Mania

    S. O'Brien Guest

    backups? oh you mean illegal software copies... why dont you just say so.

    Cross post, crossed eyes

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    S. O'Brien, Sep 3, 2003

  3. Software Mania

    KLXrider Guest

    On 3 Sep 2003 00:57:03 -0700, (Software Mania)
    wrote:

    >We sell backups

    I smell a thief

    KLXrider, MCNGP #18

    KLXrider, Sep 3, 2003
  4. Software Mania

    Andy Foster Guest

    (Software Mania) wrote in message news:<>...
    > We sell backups of Learnkey, Keystone, CBT-Nuggets, NetG,
    > Knowledge-net and others for MCSE, MCSA, MCDBA, SQL, CISCO, LINUX,
    > UNIX, COMPTIA, NOVELL NETWARE, ORACLE, WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT, JAVA,
    > PROGRAMMING, OFFICE XP, 2000 & 97 and lot of others at very nominal
    > price.
    >
    > For further information, plz check our website or email us.
    >
    > Thanks
    > ITCERT
    >
    > http://www.itsoftwares.tk

    Why are you charging 2 1/2 times as much for an out of date copy of
    Linux (which is freely distibutable) as for current (pirate) copies of
    MS OSes ?

    Andy Foster, Sep 3, 2003
  5. Software Mania

    JaR Guest

    "Andy Foster" <> wrote in message
    > (Software Mania) wrote in > Why are you charging 2

    1/2 times as much for an out of date copy of
    > Linux (which is freely distibutable) as for current (pirate) copies of
    > MS OSes ?

    He's a thief. He can charge whatever he likes.

    J.R.

    *Caveat emptor*

    JaR, Sep 3, 2003
  6. >>>

    Software Mania, Sep 11, 2003
  7. Software Mania

    MCSE World Guest

    Dumper, Dumper and Dumper.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Sep 11, 2003
  8. Richard Foster, Sep 21, 2003
  9. Software Mania

    Thomas Larus Guest

    What are "backups"? Do you think that calling a pirated copy a "backup"
    makes it legal?

    Tom Larus, CCIE #10,014

    Author of CCIE Warm-Up: Advice and Learning Labs, distributed by
    www.ipexpert.com

    Thomas Larus, Oct 13, 2003
  10. You can back up data for archival purposes and it is considered "fair use"

    the_toon_fanatic, Nov 11, 2003
  11. Software Mania

    John Agosta Guest

    One cannot make a back up copy of software and then
    sell that copy to some one else. This is not fair use.
    This is a scam.

    John Agosta, Nov 11, 2003