    Program?I need Help.
    My Best
    Saref
    Saref Aref, Jun 4, 2004

  2. Saref Aref

    Robert Baer Guest

    Saref Aref wrote:

    > Hello every body.
    > Sometimes when I download a program via the NET, this program extracts many
    > files, some of them go to the
    > " Program Files" while the others go to " Windows" files.
    > Can any body tell me how can I make BACKUP to these extracted filesof this
    > Program?I need Help.
    > My Best
    > Saref

    Do not understand.
    All of the programs that i have downloaded were one file that had to
    be saved somewhere, and *then* run for installation.
    Whatever was saved could be called the "backup", and is useable for
    another install as needed.
    Robert Baer, Jun 4, 2004

  3. Saref Aref

    Chet Guest

    It never makes sense to backup an installed program. If you want a backup
    of a downloaded program then you should download to disk before unzipping
    and installing installing and backup the install file. You can then
    re-install at will.

    What actually makes more sense in most cases is just to download again if
    you need the program again. That way you always have the most current
    version of the program.

    Chet, Jun 4, 2004
  4. Saref Aref

    Stuart Guest

    Saref Aref wrote:

    > Hello every body.
    > Sometimes when I download a program via the NET, this program extracts many
    > files, some of them go to the
    > " Program Files" while the others go to " Windows" files.
    > Can any body tell me how can I make BACKUP to these extracted filesof this
    > Program?I need Help.
    > My Best
    > Saref

    During the process choose save instead of open, it will then prompt you
    to choose a location to save it to, you can then backup the installation
    file at any time. There is no point in trying to backup the separately
    installed files.

    Stuart
    Stuart, Jun 11, 2004