    NortonGhost for this but I have to back this up myself it does not do this
    automaatically. unless someone knows differently. Any ideas for backups.
    Thanks to all Tom
    Tommy, Jun 17, 2004

  2. Tommy

    D Guest

    There are numerous backup apps, generally they can all be set to
    auto/scheduled.
    Some will backup to remote sites others only to hd.
    You pays yr money and makes yr choice
    A sys backup is not the sames as Data backup

    "Tommy" <> wrote in message
    > I am having a computer built and i would like any ideas on a backup

    systems.
    > I presently use a tape for full system backup but I would like to us

    othter

    D, Jun 17, 2004

  3. Tommy

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Tommy" <> wrote in message
    > > I am having a computer built and i would like any ideas on a backup
    > > systems. I presently use a tape for full system backup but I would
    > > like to us othter options if they are able to back up by itself. I
    > > been using the program stomp to back up the tapes. I also have an
    > > external hard drive but I use NortonGhost for this but I have to
    > > back this up myself it does not do this automaatically. unless
    > > someone knows differently. Any ideas for backups. Thanks to all Tom

    BackUp MyPC from Stomp will backup to most devices - CDRW, Zip, Tape, Hard
    drives, etc. Check their online support for a list of equipment that they
    support: http://www.stompsoft.com/bump/ and scroll down to "Related
    Subjects" near the bottom - click on "Before you buy, check to see if your
    device is compatible with BackUp MyPC."

    So far, the only thing I have that isn't compatible is an external Orb drive
    from Castlewood (6gig removable hard disk).

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~
    Toolman Tim, Jun 18, 2004