  1. Guest

    What are my options for backup software for SCSI DDS3 tape and Win XP x64?

    , Jun 30, 2008

  2. If your SCSI card is recognized by XP x64, then NTBackup should work fine.
    The only issue here is drivers for the SCSI card. Since you don't specify
    the card or whether it's already being used, then we're kind of at a loss to
    go further.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 30, 2008

  3. Jim Guest

    On Jun 30, 12:48 am, wrote:
    > What are my options for backup software for SCSI DDS3 tape and Win XP x64?

    I used EMC Retrospect. It worked better under x64 than it does under
    Vista 64-bit for some reason? I am always getting errors.

    It is relatively inexpensive. I am actually using a Sony AIT drive,
    but I have used it with DDS as well.

    Jim

    Jim, Jun 30, 2008