    Andy Petro Guest

    Which is a good backup software to copy the complete drive including the
    operating system to a second drive.

    Andy Petro, Oct 22, 2007

  2. Andy Petro

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:09:18 -0400, "Andy Petro"
    <> wrote:

    >Which is a good backup software to copy the complete drive including the
    >operating system to a second drive.

    That would be a drive image, not a backup.

    Number of free choices:

    http://sourceforge.net/search/?type_of_search=soft&words=Drive image

    Or there's Partition Magic Ghost.

    Evan Platt, Oct 22, 2007

  3. Andy Petro

    sittingduck Guest

    sittingduck, Oct 22, 2007
  4. Andy Petro

    crest Guest

    Go to the Seagate web page, download MaxBlast. It is the best free HD
    backup,
    produced by Acronis. I believe it will run on any HD, it does on my Maxtor
    and
    Western Digital drives. I have used it many, many times to accurately backup
    my
    HD to another, creating a fully bootable copy.

    crest, Oct 23, 2007
  5. Andy Petro wrote:
    > Which is a good backup software to copy the complete drive including the
    > operating system to a second drive.

    GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND DUMBASS.

    Paige D'Winter, Oct 23, 2007
  6. Andy Petro